Mythric for Senate

Hello ladies & gentlemen.

For the first time in over a year, I am declaring my candidacy for a public office. My name is Mythric. I was previously a Senator, as well as a lot of other things you may find below.

Unfortunately due to the current time and ending of campaigning tomorrow, I will not be able to type a large forum. However, I’d like to state that I’m willing to return to the Firestone Government to prompt change, and make sure every citizen has a say in our laws & politics, something that has been excluded for a long time in my eyes. I would like to consistently listen to our citizens to speak about their goals and beliefs for this state, and do my best to implement anything the majority wants into law.

I think over this past while, representatives of this State’s Congress have been forgetting that they are servants to the citizens, not the other way around. Being a Senator, or any member of Congress for that matter, should not, and does not, grant you any right or privileges over an ordinary citizen. Due to my strong belief in this, I believe I could effectively carry out my duties to this state as I have been doing these past few years, however this time, in the State’s Congress yet again.

Professional Experience:

• Senator
  • Secretary of Public Safety
  • Colonel of the State Patrol
  • Deputy Secretary of Transportation
  • Associate Secretary of Public Works
  • National Guard Staff Sergeant
  • POST Junior Instructor
  • FDOC Corrections Officer
  • Homeland Security Agent (FPS/SS/CRT)
  • Sheriff’s Office Deputy
  • Game Moderator

Again, I apologize for my thread not being lengthy; though I hope you can all have understanding and possibly elect me as your newest Senator, depending on if you’ve liked my thread or not.

Thank you.

Regards,
Mythric

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I remember the old days of you being in the Senate. Gotta say sorry for that situation back then. But why not have you? Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

You don’t need a speech from mythic mans a legend. support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

mm yes hi support thank bye