Mystical_Bizarre for Prominence District Council

Hello, Citizens of Firestone,

I, Mystical_Bizarre, hereby announce that I shall be running for Prominence District Council.

Introduction

Hello, citizens of Firestone and residents of Prominence, I am Mystical_Bizarre. I joined the Firestone Community roughly five years ago, I’ve seen this community become great things. I’ve always stayed introverted during my time here, not many people know me in this community. I want to change that during my time as Prominence council. I’ll make a better image of myself than my previous time as Councilman. I’ll work hard for this State and benefit the District of Prominence. I’m here “Working for YOU!”.

My Background

I’ll be presenting to the public my history and background within Firestone. I’ve been a Citizen of the State of Firestone since 2016. Throughout my time in Firestone, I’ve been a part of the Department of Public Services serving as a Supervisor (January 11th, 2019 - July 8th, 2019). I graduated Class 40 of POST Academy, I immediately applied for SCSO. Shortly after being accepted, I left SCSO as a trainee due to real-life situations. A few months after deriving from SCSO, I was employed by the Department of Corrections serving as a Correctional Officer (April 29th, 2019 - June 14th, 2019). However, I do have some experience within the government of Firestone, I served two terms as a Prominence District Councilman. My first term went from May 21st, 2019 through September 21st, 2019. Not much happened, the county government didn’t really have much to do then and was really inactive. My second term went from May 17th, 2020 through June 8th, 2020. My time here was short as it was a special election, I drafted two bills during my time and co-sponsored a few other bills with fellow council members. There is a lot more to my history in Firestone but it’s relevant.

• Former Public Workers Supervisor
  • Former Correctional Officer 2x
  • Former Prominence District Council x2
  • POST Class 40

My Goals

Upon getting elected into office, I am looking forward to listening to Prominence citizen’s and its businesses’ concerns, and what they’re excogitating towards the future of Prominence. I want to make this term better than my previous, I look forward to making a difference for Prominence. Hopefully, the Mayor of Prominence supports my goals for the district, as well as fellow Councilman/Councilwoman. I’m here to create Prominence a safer and active environment.

• Support local businesses
  • Work with the state government to achieve the goals of Prominence
  • Improve transparency within the council
  • Work with fellow council members on legislations
  • Listen to the citizens of Prominence and its businesses
  • Create more events within Prominence

Conclusion

I look forward to being a part of Prominence City Council once again. I plan on making this my best term here in Firestone. I have a large amount of experience for this position and am ready to help the Citizens of Prominence/Firestone. Thank you, for taking the time to read this! Hopefully, you have taken this into consideration on voting me for District Council.

“Working for YOU!”

Signed,
Mystical_Bizarre

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support