My Take on the Conspiracy

As a former Deputy Attorney General and former legal professional, I would like to share my take on the government.

The government is corrupt. Everyone is. Why do you all think I left in such a hurry?

Now slow down, there are still good people, such as NicoloSkrt, MrEmote, Float, etc., but the majority of the people are corrupt.

What can we do?

Bring back the FBI.

The FBI isn’t as popular as IO, which makes the FBI a better idea because they won’t take shit from anyone. The FBI needs to be a separate force, considering previous Attorney Generals have failed at their job.

DHS as a whole needs to be watched by congress and the courts.

NG needs to be placed on hold and the entire command needs to be investigated by a force of unbiased individuals (CGOC).

Many changes were promised by the administration, and look where we are now. Changes are happening, for the worst.

Henceforth, I will attempt to clear my name legally and rejoin the government to do my part to help make this government not shit.

2 Likes

FBI = yea no

2 Likes

yea no

Several parts of your “take” contradict itself severely.

2 Likes

no thank you

2 Likes

Elaborate.

2 Likes

If someone can lead it, that’d be nice.

2 Likes

i have nothing against you, but like

• you went rogue on ng (and pretty sure you got banned)
  • you switched to a criminal

you seem to hop around from positions and stances on this state, from quitting/rejoining, to turning against the government
personally i don’t see this ever working out for you because of the things you’ve done, soo

2 Likes

Yeah and? Doesn’t mean I can’t rejoin it.

2 Likes

an fbi director, somebody who is expected to be trustworthy, dedicated, and not even consider going “rogue”, you aren’t fit

3 Likes

agreed, however brining back the fbi should be done tbh

3 Likes

yeah no lol, we’ve done that before SEVERAL times, didn’t work

2 Likes

that’s because of the ppl that lead it

2 Likes

that’s what they’ve said everytime, prove to me that it won’t be the same this time

2 Likes

it’s what they’ve said because its facts. find someone good problem solved

2 Likes

obviously it is facts, but those “facts” are never met - it’s merely used an excuse to bring it back then that ‘good leader’ never makes an appearance

i even thought yosebleed would be good, here he is banned permanently for going rogue :thinking:

2 Likes

fair enough. maybe someone from io or someone experienced as a department head

2 Likes

I never one mentioned myself. All you’re doing is jumping to conclusions.

2 Likes

Yosebleed was the best choice I made for FBI Director. No one could’ve handled the department better than he could. I chose him because of his experience in jurisprudence and not just in law enforcement. We had the right person, however, constant bashing and little help, or the lack thereof, caused him to just do what he had to do.

2 Likes

And he just wasn’t fit, but we can find someone fit.

2 Likes

He was unbanned.

2 Likes