My suggestions

Here are a few suggestionss:

Radio:
The radio for jobs should be updated a bit. For example, if the panic button is pressed, the radio should automatically turn on for 10 seconds or just turn on. I think that might make it a bit easier for other officers to figure out what is going on and they can state the location without having to press any buttons.

Cars:
I think if a car is at like a half a tank, and the person respawns it, it should remain like that to prevent people from bypassing gas stations. It’s not realistic.

LEO cars:
I think LEO cars should get dual spotlights. Right now we only have one, it might be better to have two for lighting. You might say, “oh just use the floods or takedowns” Sure, but if you only need a bit of light in one area then the spotlights are a good idea.

1 Like

For spotlights, adjustable direction???

4 Likes

I disagree with the gas part.

2 Likes

No need for that to be implemented to the radio.

Gas is through the roof, I’d bypass it as long as it’s high.

Why add another spotlight? Nightfall only lasts for like five-eight minutes.

2 Likes

wow i didn’t know people bypassed gas often, how is it more practical to respawn your car??
I guess i’ll fix that soon then

4 Likes

NO DON’T! The gun prices at Path’s is already killing me, but gas too?! Are you mad bro

1 Like

Drive to docks it is like 40 cents cheaper than paths.

1 Like

I think when you spawn a vehicle, it should spawn with the same gas level as it was in the car before you re-spawned it. Doing this would actually make a use for gas stations, and people can run out of gas in a pursuit they can’t just go respawn it.

Also, Making Jerry Cans would prevent having no gas when you spawn your car.
Just go grab a Jerry can from the gas station and fill 'er up.

Moved to this thread instead

4 Likes

Basically like V1, yeah I like that idea.

2 Likes

As a cop you get free gas. Why do cops get everything? What about us civilians and criminals?

1 Like

NO PLZ! Gas prices are already through the roof and the mileage is just trash. And if I park my car for like 25 mins, I will lose like half the gas in my tank, so plz no. We aren’t rich like you high class citizens with all of y’all fancy cars.

1 Like