My side of the manslaughter case

Well, It has come to this point once more. I am on the line but for accidentally killing someone with pepper spray the first time I used it to attempt to stop a troller from further interfering in my Trash Pickup Roleplay. Of course I did not know within the course of 2-3 Seconds the person would be dead. I did page LEO’s to get to the scene multiple times but no one came or responded to the scene and to the advice of the person recording the evidence against me I Pepper Sprayed him trusting his advice clearly should have not… And due to me unrealilisticly killing someone with Pepper Spray in itself which should be FRP I lost my job at DPW and am on the line for my job at the State Department because Justice is overracting and deciding to file charges against me but not the other people who abuse pepper spray intentionally or accidentally with some reports today from the very DPW that I was charged from also had other cases of Pepper Spray abuse but those said people where not even thought about being charged on the matter.

2 Likes

Mate, I think it is just you were found in the wrong place at the wrong time. Many members, including me, in SCFD have end up accidentally using our pepper spray for self defense, in which the result may be their digital death. We even give them multiple warnings before our use of OC.

I think part of the reason you were pointed out for this is your position, and DPW is one of the weaker and more easy departments to make fun of. Unlike SCFD who acts more professional and is a stronger department.

But, we are protected with our use of OC by multiple laws, including this one:

Unlike DPW and other departments.

2 Likes

The OC should be fixed by the devs. How long could it take to edit the damage script? 1-3 mins?

Also, you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I hope you win the case dude and not get fired from your position as SecState since you’ve improved relations with other departments. You’re the best SecState I’ve known.

1 Like

already a post on this, Fergie might take it into consideration ^ Pepper spray

1 Like

This isn’t completely relating to Pepper Spray…

1 Like

im talking to blox if you seen the “^”

1 Like

What needs to happen is that either the devs need to nerf the pepper spray, or any charges brought up by pepper spray need to be dropped unless it is like somebody claiming they got OCed for no reason. I’ve seen this too many times, and it nearly happened to myself as well. We shouldn’t be able to be charged for crimes when what we did couldn’t happen in real life. Good luck with your case

Run me a DM next time and Ill represent you through the case.
Could have easily gotten you off.

1 Like

no one trusts a criminal ^
even the courts

1 Like

Um the fucking courts job is to prosecute criminals? Soooooo :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

not even 1-3, it’s literally debating on the math.random(littlenumber,bignumber) values of damages, so it’s literally more like 1

1 Like

Obstruction, unless it’s explicitly roleplayed (you obey officers, don’t glitch out rigs, etc), should be considered FRP, and any actions taken to deal with FRP should be voided on the pretense that it’s not roleplaying if it ain’t being considered roleplay.
Seriously, the judicial branch of Firestone absolutely sucks in FRP cases. They throw out a warrant on Fed, but can’t seem to not prosecute people for other FRPers.

1 Like

We don’t trust anyone! When we walk into Court we trust no one unil they’ proven to be trustworthy.

Recently after the defense presented more evidence supporting our half of the story the Suspended Assistant Attorney General announced he will be changing the charges.

1 Like

(Deputy Attorney General*) After pondering about the charges that would suit this case, I concluded that “negligent homicide” would be the most appropriate charge.

SECTION 2c: Negligent Homicide shall be defined as: the ending of another life by someone else with no premeditation or malicious intent, however due to not proper precautions (breaking a law) by the suspect resulted in the death of someone.

1 Like

really going to SUE SOMEONE for using OC PEPPER SPRAY? the hell.

1 Like

And you sir need the damn common sense to understand that the DoJ, an executive department, has no relation or part of the Courts, or the judicial branch. Someone who isn’t literate enough to read our Constitution, or just basically understand seperation of power need not give opinions on legal matters, thank you.

3 Likes
1 Like