My Response to WarriorMasterKiller

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-MOSPbPHln3FO3JSYx92RYfwnjiKwYy0q1woEYglAfM Most of my position is stated here, but I’d like to elaborate a bit more. As far as I’m aware, Warrior was indeed a great police officer. However, he broke the law. He was given a plea deal that has never been offered before it was so lenient, and he ignored it despite the fact it would save his job. He then admitted to a felony in open court. The man ignored his legal counsel and got a bad result. This is no one’s fault but his own, though regrettably so.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Uhh… okay boss

2 Likes

Fixed, oof

2 Likes

:clap:

2 Likes

So lads, I was talking with Warrior randomly in the SCSO Discord along with some others, and he legit didn’t know how a plea deal worked. At this point we’re at the legal and ethical area of shooting an injured puppy. Amendment to C.II.XIV Hopefully this passes so I can set up a vote to fix this

4 Likes

kinda late on this, but what felony did he commit

2 Likes

u good. Thanks for doin your job

2 Likes

he brandished a gun ‘on purpose’ at someone, which is considered a felony under FULA if it’s intentional
he admitted in court that he was purposely using his AK to unglitch two cars which is considered intentional misuse
if you want the (probably biased but actually still) thorough analysis take ten minutes to read this
On the Topic of Decapitating the LEAs

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes