My response to Marshall's thread

I didn’t list slander as one of the charges, and I never implied that I’m pressing a slander charge. I only listed two charges, slander was not one of them.

1 Like

@Numatics

1 Like

This is what I’m thinking. Both our sides will apologize and move on. We are only digging a deeper hole and it’s only going to get worse.

1 Like

I’m perfectly fine with moving on, if he cared enough to admit an apology, I wouldn’t have made this in the first place. And I’m glad that you’re finally coming to use your common sense, but I’m afraid that your involvement will cost you greatly. Yet another situation that could’ve been easily prevented if you hadn’t blocked me or admitted you were at fault for your actions.

1 Like

this was blown way out of proportion- both sides heavily overreacted and now we have a fucking wreck involving the department of justice.

smh

1 Like

The Sean City Ministry of Defense Intelligence Agency would like to state that it is sitting back and watching this investigation & issue unfold.

2 Likes

tl;dr in a story that’s easy to understand:

act 1
scene 1

numa makes a joke with colton and colton says he’s taken. this does not out colton or whatever and is assumed to be a joke. this screenshot is sent to icey(?) and forwarded to ovg.

scene 2

ovg announces that numatics and colton are together, believing that it was a joke. he had no reason to believe otherwise, anyway.

scene 3

a lieutenant (i.e. a disgrace) leaks a screenshot of this announcement from a classified channel. while the announcement was a joke, it is still from a classified channel.

act 2

scene 1

enter marshall & colton, talking;
colton: “hey people are saying im with numa”
marshall: “ohmygoD THEY OUTED YOU! THE BASTARDS!”

they, in fact, did not out colton. nobody took that seriously.

scene 2

marshall creates his thread and calls for icey & numa’s resignation because “they outed colton.” prior to this, again, nobody actually thought colton was gay. he also includes the aforementioned classified (albeit stupid) screenshot.

scene 3

mistergermanaidan, a colleague of marshal in the DoJ supports. danny also comments that he wishes to support this call for resignation.

act 3
scene 1

everyone with half a mind for critical thinking realizes that this was biased and wrong. numa begins pressing charges on marshall for his actions, namely spreading a leaked classified screenshot (i.e. the one from FNG) and for threatening the lt. gov in another conversation

scene 2

people begin realizing that this isn’t really looking good for anyone, so german and danny back out and turn against marshall. german withdraws his signature from the document and danny suspends marshall for further investigation.

scene 3

things are looking bad for marshall et al. people are realizing that this was a buncha bullshit that got blown out of proportion.

act 4 – to be continued.

@jasonbourneaxis there’s your summary

5 Likes

I never had my name put on it to clarify*. I deleted my message of support because of Marshall’s overplay of the situation.

1 Like

at this point both sides have overreacted.

1 Like

At this point, your involvement in the document and leakage of classified channels has been identified and fully backed up with evidence. Consequences will prevail.

1 Like

Not only are you manipulating the Attorney General, but you have completed a statement that ties towards political coercion.

1 Like

You’re sadly mistaken. This is not manipulation or coercion, it was an alternative. Marshall operates within the Department of Justice and he has commited a crime. Instead of prosecuting him directly, I’ve submitted evidence to his boss, the Attorney General and gave him a chance to act upon on it. Danny is perfectly capable of expressing his feelings if he feels it is manipulative, he doesn’t need you to talk for him. The only manipulation that took place here would be located in Marshall’s thread. Think twice before you throw random accusations, thank you.

1 Like

This is amazing.

1 Like

Your still trying to impeach me?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like