My Resignation?

None of us know who you are, so I don’t think you asking us if you should resign is a good idea.

If you’re a state representative, and no-one knows you, that is very concerning.

5 Likes

uh idk who u are but o7

1 Like

Don’t know why you need a public opinion over a resignation but I’m not gonna question it

Do what you feels best.

3 Likes

dont know who you are, basically if you feel you want to resign, then do it. Don’t question it at all. Im having an amazing life now that i stopped playing roblox basically alltogether and if you feel you want to too then go ahead.

1 Like

I basically decided not to resign due to I feel I can do more. Sorry for the trouble. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok gamer.

3 Likes

and you dont have that LEO experience and those certs and dont truly know what people experience and how big of a impact the law has on them.

and yk u kinda need to know how to write a good bill 2 be in senate or house

shameless plug County is good practice !!!

4 Likes

coming from one who has quite literally no experience in any other field in firestone other than the criminal field, i’m not sure how you would be able to accurately determine that.

1 Like

not to mention, congress isn’t a popularity contest.

1 Like

i am so sad to hear this.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I a criminal in firestone have the same knowledge as most cops. I also can accurately determine that because every bill he wrote got shot down by the community and when he said he’s resigning from firestone and congress everyone’s responses were “who r u”, “I didn’t even know you were in Congress”. If he didn’t join congress quickly after joining firestone he could’ve built a relationship with others in the community and gotten at least a few support on his bill ideas.

1 Like

shouldnt be a popularity contest* but thats excactly what it is.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like