My Resignation?

Hello all, throughout my time here in Firestone, I have been lifted by everyone’s voice throughout this time and day of age. I have seen Firestone fail, and I have seen Firestone pass. It’s an amazing day for me and possibly everybody who doesn’t approve of me. Today I wish to inform you that my resignation will be chosen at 3:00PM Eastern Time. I’d like the Public View on this and let me know on you’re thoughts. Thank you.

5 Likes

No offense but idk who you are lol. o7 tho

3 Likes

Lol, I know.

1 Like

oh ok

1 Like

ok gamer

2 Likes

public views on your own resignation?

1 Like

Like I said in the house channel. I haven’t decided yet. I just want public opinions here.

1 Like

resign!

1 Like

Damn man.

1 Like

what the hell is going on

1 Like

i have no idea who you are or why you want to resign but alright i guess

if this is cause of ur shitty approval rating thats literally just because nobody knows who you are man

8 Likes

this is gonna get THICK

1 Like

Irks not on that. If you read it. It’s because I feel I don’t belong here anymore.

1 Like

Only thing I see you do wrong was, going into congress like right after you joined firestone. You should’ve built up a career like start from dpw or dot, then get a post certificate and join fsp and scso. Basically, you should’ve became part of the community before you did anything so the community will accept you. Joining congress right after joining firestone isn’t the boldest move because we don’t know who the hell you are and you don’t know what and who you are making bills for

9 Likes

I did it before and it worked so /shrug

1 Like

That’s because back then firestone wasn’t toxic because everyone was 13 or 14

1 Like

I did get post cert and go into scso and doc. But thanks.

1 Like

ok joshernaut

1 Like

ur an absolute legend sir

2 Likes

XD

Sincerely,
scriblelz

1 Like