My Resignation and Retirement

To the Supreme Court, District Court, and Citizens of the State of Firestone.

I am officially announcing my resignation and retirement off of Firestone and ROBLOX as a whole, effective Friday at 11:59 PM EST.

I will not be returning, and I will remain on a select few discords.

I would like to thank you all for this fun year and a half to two years, and thank you to my mentors and friends who have made this experience great.

I am leaving because after an argument with the Founder in DMs, it has become painfully obvious that the Founder will take no measures other than what he himself thinks is right to “do what is best for this state”. I will not sit around and watch this state die, just as I did Docklands.

Not only that, but I need to just stop moving on from moving state-to-state expecting them to be different, when in reality, all Founders are ridden with power and will do anything to keep it.

With that, I’d like to thank a few notable people to me.

1superchris2 - My first friend. Met me in my roots of Docklands, made our judicial careers, and came here together. Always will be my best friend over anyone.
Skye_Jones - Someone I trust with my life. I see great great accomplishments in real life. You’re one of the best.
Dannyboy/Jefrafra - You hate me, but I respect you both a ton. Keep doing well and good luck on your campaigns.
Markehabashi - Annoying bitch but will forever be my child.
Uprising - Better DAG than I could ever be. Good luck my guy, you’re on the path to AG.
Innovative - We’ve had our differences, but you’re a good guy with great intentions.
Tony - You’re a great guy, a really hilarious guy. Good luck man.
T4NJ1M - Keep going where you’re going. You’re doing great.
Benthehero - We don’t talk much, but you’re doing great as DCJ.

If I didn’t list you, I’m sorry. Not that anyone really gives a damn.

Thank you for this great experience. My DMs are open until Friday.

James

6 Likes

<3 o7

for the second - er, no, third - uh, fourth? time?
gbye & gl

o-owo

1 Like

this time is real i promise

2 Likes

again?

oh well, o7 tyfys

1 Like

i promise i promise

1 Like

No mention?
jk I love you brother no homo

Shoulda reestablished coa first and served with you hahaha

1 Like

if you get float to say yes to coa and me on it i’ll come back

1 Like

Best of luck in your future endeavors. We didn’t see eye to eye but I value the times we had.

o7

1 Like

I hope you return to your old position soon.

You’re a fantastic guy and you’re definitely bright. Thanks man.

1 Like

will be very much missed :heart:

1 Like

mmm welp o7 james!

1 Like

Will do :heart:

1 Like

o7…

1 Like

ok see ya again in a few months

2 Likes

That’s the power of the beast my friend, you can never end a cycle as in the end, they kinda were the ones who made it

1 Like

Yes but why make it a democracy and a state when all you’re going to do is make dumbass decisions

1 Like

o7 hero

1 Like

I’m postponing my resignation to the end of the term.

1 Like

o rlly

1 Like

I AGREE. besides the child part

1 Like