My request for citizens

STOP MAKING ALL MEDICALS TRAUMA RELATED

I have been a paramedic in the SCFD since April. Whenever I go on shift, I get hit with the same exact call every time. A FRPer driving a Dodge Charger ran over a person on RW Blvd and drove off. it is seriously not fun RPing this kind of call every time I go on shift. I have also noticed that the only calls we get are “Ped vs. Vehicle”, Motor Vehicle Accidents, and gunshot wounds. These calls are causing SCFD members to slack off, RP-wise.

My request to the citizens is to start making up more realistic calls. Study up a little bit to understand normal vitals. These calls could be trouble breathing, chest pain, leg pain, etc. Please take this into consideration when you’re bored and want to start a medical RP.

keegs2000, 1FDP74

10 Likes

H O N E S T L Y - FD5

3 Likes

Exactly.

2 Likes

calls 911 “help me, i can’t breath”

3 Likes

ok die in a h0le

2 Likes

xD

(five characters)

2 Likes

calls 911

Help, Instructions unclear, dick stuck in flex seal.

4 Likes

Well, I guess this can relate to FSP and SCSO having to deal with morons like this every day:

8 Likes

Yeah but in Firestone 1/1000 citizens follow traffic laws, time this video by 20 reckless drivers doing doughnuts for our attention and to ruin scenes.

4 Likes

now I’m gunna call “help I got run over”, another person be like “Help I got a cut”. "EMS e/R to cut. left to die

2 Likes

See I would love to see this, however it would be impossible to implement. IN order to have realistic calls, we would all have to go out and get the same medical training as paramedics so we could know what would happen to our vitals, our bodies, etc. Realistically this just couldn’t happen, so it’s best just to leave it how it is and do basic trauma calls that pretty much anybody can realistically RP through.

2 Likes

Half the reason why I feel like resigning from SCFD is because it’s getting repetitive. It’s just gunshots, people drowning, people being hit by cars, people in cars being hit, nothing really interesting happens anymore.
Having to actually put your brain to a situation with, say, someone who’s had a history of asthma or a respiratory condition, or someone who’s gone into a stroke or seizure, or just having to deal with some crazy lunatic (yes, I’m serious) would be a lot nicer than taking them to the hospital for the same thing over and over and over again.

2 Likes

And I agree, but the amount of work people would have to do would just be too much to expect of people

2 Likes

I thank the citizens deeply who gives me MVA Fires or rescue calls That really makes my day instead of dealing with these retarded fail roleplayers who ruin everything and jump all over ambulance and the car. I get this always in the calls “I have been backed over by a car halp plz” and I arrived and he makes up ridiculous things like “all broken bones”. I am a Firefighter not a paramedic and I am sick of these medical calls that aren’t even roleplay worthy.

2 Likes

I would love a nice technical rescue.

3 Likes

Gonna bump this. It is SCFD’s request to you.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Unnecessary necropost, and violates bumping rules.

2 Likes