My Public Apology

I don’t usually do this but it’s getting to a point where social approval is getting in the way of everything and nothing is improving. I DevMartavis would like to publicly apologize for my recent and past behavior towards a few of my mates. MisterAidanGerman, Deputy AG Uprising, Marshall, and many more. I know last night and this evening hasn’t been as welcoming or bright, with me speaking without thinking, criticizing others for who they are, not respecting others, discouraging, and toxicity towards the DOJ community I think the best way to address the situation is to be aware of those who are around me and what they are going through. Everything I’ve said towards anyone that was disrespectful and disgusting I publicly own for it, I am extremely sorry and I plan on changing my ways and fixing my errors, I also plan on respecting every single person no matter who they are or what they say. I cannot continue going about with the harmful things I’ve said towards many people. I’m once again, really sorry.

Sincerely, DevMartavis

1 Like

Just, please, don’t do what you said anymore. It was very offensive and many who are here know how your reputation is, so at least do us a favor and try to change your attitude for good.

2 Likes

#Homophobe

Nah Jk, just don’t be meam to the DoJ people and you’ll be gucci

1 Like

what did u do? make a gay joke or something?

1 Like

when are you going to apologize for falsely accusing me of saying the n word

1 Like

when are you going to apologize for posting girls twerking in the ovg and butsworth campaign discord

1 Like

U ACTUALLY DID SO I CANT APOLOGIZE

1 Like

THERES NO PROOF AND THESE ACCUSATIONS ARE FALSE

1 Like

huh what’d you even do

2 Likes

yet ur yelling at me because you did

1 Like

when are u going to apologize for this blatantly false forum post Our Officers Are Idiotically Trained (Read Why)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like