My Position on NicoloSkrt's call for Resignation

CENOSITY’S POSITION ON NICOLOSKRT’S RESIGNATION

Dear Citizens of Firestone,

I would like to address to you tonight following the situations that have taken place; by behalf on which Speaker NicoloSkrt has brought me within. False accusations that were made to cover himself and secure his position within the state, as well as minor statements that cannot be backed up with legible proof.

I do not want to be used as a focal point in holding a position within this state, nor want anyone to use me and my belonging here for their personal benefit. If you want to cover yourself up, do it in a fashion in-which your statements are accurate, and you’re not lying to the people whom you serve for.

The lack of moral credibility in Speaker NicoloSkrt’s statements are concerning to me, as he cannot seem to hold himself accountable for the situations he’s put himself through.

"I excused him as he had asked to be for no apparent reason." The first false claim made within his address. I was excused by Speaker Nicolo formally for private reasons listed within our DM’s.

"So I did do what was required and told him to resign." This is another false accusation to keep himself in a good position, and make him look all high-and-mighty. I resigned following our dispute as I couldn’t stand to serve under such incompetence within our chamber.

"The representatives we’re getting sick of him always missing sessions and delaying the legislative process." Another statement made to make himself look good. I talked almost daily with many of the states representatives around legislative topics, as well as other conversations we got engaged within. You could personally DM any representative at the time, and they would not have said this about me. Speaker Nicolo likes to put words in others mouths, and not have legible information to backup his statements.

I do not want to be a public-placement to withhold NicoloSkrt’s embarrassing remarks towards fellow representatives, or legislative actions held against him within the State of Firestone. You all deserve to know what actually happened, not what you have been drawn into thinking.

#ICallforNicoloSkrtsImpeachment

Signed,
Former Representative,
Firestone Developer,
Cenosity

3 Likes

meme, you cant just make someone resign

2 Likes

Uh oh
Expulsion of Speaker NicoloSkrt You know what this means? It means nobody else has to take up the forums with useless posts calling for his impeachment!

2 Likes

MY StAnD oN NiCOloSkR’TS ReSIgnAtIoN

he didn’t resign

3 Likes

Better?

2 Likes

yes sir

2 Likes

I’m backing up his false statements accused against me. His statement towards the public are full of false statements in which are being responded to in the writing above.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes