My Nomination to the Office of Attorney General

http://prntscr.com/kee34h So this happened. Sadly, this means I will be leaving the judiciary, of which I’ve spent a year in. This was a very hard decision for me, and I’ve thought about it a lot. I love my position as an Associate Justice, but I feel after a year I need a change of scenery. Plus, I feel i can do some good in the other side of the justice system. I hope to pass the Senate, though I’ve done it twice now so third time shouldn’t kill me. Hell, I’ve never even had a pre-planned speech for my last two nominations, nor do I plan to have one now. i hope to serve this state again, though in a different way.

9 Likes

i’ll miss you

2 Likes

Good luck, dad.

3 Likes

GO DANNY!

1 Like

He doesn’t need luck when Every Senator is going to Aye his confirmation…

WAIT SHIT I WASN’T MEANT TO SAY THAT

1 Like

You are the best choice for Attorney General. I am very happy to be able to see you lead the department out of the chaotic form it is in now.

Your employees will be endowed with a heavy but pristine honor to serve under you.

I will be speaking on your behalf in front of the Senate.

Congratulations, and good luck.

3 Likes

Nice fit, knew you’d take the job someday.

1 Like

wha…at??? leaving the courts… i can’t believe my eyes

<3 you Danny best of luck

2 Likes

NO DANNY, YOUR NOT LEAVING ME
PLEASE DANNY, WHO WILL I ASK RETARDED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT TOO?
WHO WILL I CALL A RETARDED DOGE AND AN AWFUL AJ?
WHO WILL I CALL MY DOGE-FRIEND-BUT-WE’RE-NOT-REALLY-FRIENDS-BECAUSE-HES-TOO-SMART-FOR-ME-AND-THINKS-IM-AN-IMMATURE-IDIOT-WHO-DOESNT-LISTEN-TO-ANY-RULES

1 Like

guys
the senate might fail danny
like he did with the other dude

1 Like

Well considering I’m not an Appeals Justice that is a good question.

weren’t you an associate justice or something
hence aj
get it right noob
retarded doge, you were an awful aj
dab

1 Like

danny you are my god

2 Likes

I don’t really have a part in the firestone community anymore, however, you’ve served that office proficiently. You were one that I could talk to when I needed legal aid. You’ve helped me with more than I care to mention.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like