My Idea's for the FBI

So, as stated in this FBI public poll, I’ll be posting my ideas for the FBI, and why abolishing it isn’t the best idea. Now I don’t speak for everyone, nor have I been in Firestone forever. I’ve only been in Firestone for about a year, almost a year and a half, and have only first-handedly seen one Director do his duties in the FBI, but I think all the old Director’s didnt take advantage of the FBI, and what it could do.
Now, let me start off with saying, that the FBI, in real life, means the Federal Bureau of Investigation. In Firestone, it’s basically the same thing, Firestone Bureau of Investigation, aka FBI. Now, we can basically just look at the ‘Investigation’ part for this. The FBI, previously, gathered information on people (not really allowed to say,), and would keep track of that information to use later on. This was mainly on GO’s, and didn’t do us much good. Now, however, I believe the FBI could do much more.
So, first thing’s first, I read the bill to FIRST get the FBI up and running, and it said we were permitted to gather information, and give it to other departments. We could do that same concept, except alittle different. We could get alerted that a known criminal/suspected gang leader is in-game, and we would go in there, with maybe 2 or 3 cars, and essentially track down and follow what they do. Each car would take a turn off, to allow the next in to lower suspicion, and it’d basically be a loose follow, meaning we’d be hanging back quite a good distance. And with this, we would be recording, and at the same time, documenting what they do, if they stop, basically their daily duties. We could then tell SCSO, FSP, or DHS this information, and if we believe they could be having a gang-meetup, we can get LEO there before anything even happens. We could also help IO stop criminal gang organizations (which im pretty sure is what they do, don’t know, they keep everything confidential really) before they can turn huge like Hydra…during the first month it existed…However, most criminals are getting smarter, and using Discord as their group, instead of ROBLOX groups. This is smarter, as then you cant just warrant one single group, you need to warrant a group of people.
Another option we’ve had, was to follow user’s who are suspected criminals (reports OF them doing crime), and gather evidence of this to relay to the Department of Justice to prosecute them, and get them off the streets. I do believe the FBI could stop alot of crime, if people just give us another chance, with a Director who know’s what their doing. We could gather information for IO, as I’m sure they’d do the same, so instead of one group of 4-5 people doing everything, we could have two group’s of 10-15 people working together. This would decrease how long it takes to stop gang organizations, and also decrease crime-rates. I’m hoping for FBI to become the same as DHS, where criminal’s hear about it, and want nothing to do with it. If no one knows, the FBI is basically a division of the Department of Justice. We were FIRST mainly tasked to help DoJ with prosecution of criminals, and we could do that…if we don’t get abolished.
If anyone has any questions about everything I put here, as this is alot of information, go ahead and ask in the replies, or DM me. Thank you, and I hope Congress consider’s what I’ve said here, and doesn’t abolish a good department, that just need’s one more chance…with a good Director.
Also I’m pretty sure people think I’m doing this just so I can get Director of FBI…I really don’t care, I’m just dedicated to the smaller department’s that have alot of potential in my mind, if anything I wouldn’t mind having to be elected as Director…BUT THAT’S A DIFFERENT STORY.
Thank you all, and I hope congress consider’s these points made here.

3 Likes

I agree. Having more then just one division work on elimianting gangs will be more effective then just one. I think IO and FBI should work together on stopping crime.

1 Like

(How gangs get around the Firestone Bureau of Investigation Circa 2018)

2 Likes

SIR THATS CONFIDENTIAL MATERIAL, I ADVISE YOU DELETE THAT RIGHT NOW OR FACE SEVERE PUNISHMENTS!

1 Like

Try me, I’m in incognito mode!

1 Like

SIR YOU SHALL GET OFF INCOGNITO MODE OR…OR…WE WILL CHANGE YOUR WIFI PASSWORD!

1 Like

Won’t affect me, I’m wired into the net and in incognito mode!

1 Like

THATS IT, YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE!
smashes face into keyboard
I shall spam you with pictures of kittens!

1 Like

I enjoy that

1 Like

No… FBI should die…

1 Like

Deadass I’ll jump back into FBI if you lot could actually fucking stay alive.

I like the concept of criminal investigations, a shame you basically have to be a good boy to join IO.

1 Like

if you hire me as your new dierector i make fbi greater than it has ever ben!

1 Like

FBI is already abolished. Bjohn is gonna sign it, because why would he want to take a stance in anything, pfft.
If a moderator sees this, lock it.

1 Like

Someone is triggered they didn’t get FBI Director

2 Likes

I really don’t care I didnt get FBI Director. I’m neutral in this. I can’t show you through a computer screen I don’t want FBI Director, but if you think up of some way for me to show you that ‘I don’t care the FBI is abolished, and I didn’t get FBI Director’, do DM me on discord.

1 Like

No fighting over something abolished!!!1

1 Like
1 Like