My Demotion

A few things I’d like to say involving my demotion. I did not offer to step down. I was given 2 options at first. Be removed, or step down. After talking more with Mark, I was given PiC. So I just want the message to be clear, I was FORCED out. I didn’t ask to be removed, and I want that to be in perspective with the public’s view of me. And yes, I would like to be Fire Chief again.

5 Likes

okayy

2 Likes

love u zip forever and always

2 Likes

You were given the option to resign, be demoted to PIC, or get removed as a whole. I didn’t wanna crush your public integrity hence why I gave you the option to resign lol.

You have to understand how nice I was to even GIVE YOU A CHANCE as paramedic in charge. Didn’t know a kind courtesy could turn someone toxic.

But hey I don’t sugar coat my shit so those are my complete thoughts.

Edit: lol now that I realize it I didn’t even give you the option to be demoted you quite literally begged me to be demoted to a command position. Forgot about that part.

/shrug

2 Likes

mrzip you were a very good chief and i am extremely upset that you were fired

4 Likes

There are two options here for what’s called forcible retirement, and only one for staying in the department.

3 Likes

Good Chief just couldn’t handle the pressure.

Good Chief /=/ Competent Leader

2 Likes

“Anyone” could be a good Fire Chief, but being a competent one is a whole different story.

2 Likes

What’s needed to be a good Chief, much more good head of any department, is leadership, competence, and skill in your specific area of work.
If Zip wasn’t competent, then he wasn’t a good Chief.
If Zip wasn’t competent, then he wouldn’t have made it this far.
If Zip wasn’t competent, he wouldn’t have been made Chief.

Personal opinion? Stop fucking meddling with an already fragile department and let the problems get sorted out by competent people. The DPS audit was fine enough with cooperation of HICOMM, but removing the one person working everything out screwed up everything.
Does SCFD need new leadership? Yes. Does it need to be reformed? Yes. By a large margin. And even that reform isn’t guaranteed to work.
But, as I’ve said before, decapitating the Command staff of a department that’s already in smithereens is a very, very stupid move, and a peaceful transition once all work has been done successfully would be much better.

3 Likes

Your total opinion not mine.

I appreciate your concern though I’ll tell you that. Voicing your opinions respectfully is something I admire from individuals that specifically do that.

2 Likes

Thanks for your service zip. The sweetest person in Firestone

2 Likes

This is absolutely not true. A termination usually doesn’t crush your public integrity. You got yourself post blacklisted back in August of last year and you’re still here and more powerful than ever.

I was kicked out of POST, and I think my public reputation is still fine.

2 Likes

9/10 times, removing the head doesn’t work and only causes more problems. Look at POST and FSP

4 Likes

I do not exactly agree with that statistic personally I think it’s less than 9/10.

I will add though the problem with this state to put it simply is that it is dying. We have seen this in all of the other State groups that have ever existed. They have their developing time, their prime time, then their fall. I feel as if Firestone has reached it’s falling point. I believe that this state had reached it’s climax soon after V2 came in full release thereby making Stapleton County a front page game. Of course given it was a front page game noobs began to join. Now to get to the actual point of what I’m trying to say here.

Most of the problems in our departments is the members that are present. The reason why Firestone was so good prior is because we had people who were experienced with rp groups and their leadership and essentially they all migrated here from the Norfolk, Rockport and Docklands community. Especially Norfolk and Rockport and of course this is because fed founded them. After v2’s full release, a lot of these good leaders and experienced folks began to leave from their departments and the state as a whole.

Now what are we left with? We still have a lot of old folks with us yes but as for our LEO’s and Fire department a lot of them have come from them joining SC and wanting to be a police officer or firefighter. Some of them having no experience in RP communities and therefore having no idea how we really function. Some folks come and join us thinking when they join a department they can just do what they do in ultimate driving and screw around which is not the case. Lets all admit we all started as this person at one point in time. I am certain that almost everyone here did not join roblox even knowing about the RP community. While some get better and understand the community obviously others don’t and are just here to screw around and that is just the way it is and will never change.

So tl:dr

This state is getting old, we have surpassed our climax and the only thing we are going to do at this point is fall so don’t blame all of our departments problems on their leadership. Most of the experienced community members have vanished and all we are left with is the folks who joined SC because it was on the popular or suggested list.

9 Likes

facts

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes