My bid for the Firestone Senate

FederalLevel

My bid for the Firestone Senate

In short summary, I am officially putting my bid for Firestone’s Senate. This deliberation has been made because I’ve long been involved in this great state for a long time now. I find myself worthy to be of service to her citizens by representing in the senate. However before you make your decisions, I’d like to cite my experiences working with Firestone.

In the early parts of November 2016, I joined the Firestone State Patrol serving as a Trooper. I stayed with the FSP for a prosperous 13 months. During that time, I was given the opportunity to lead fellow troopers by example. I set the example of an honorable public servant. I fought the elements of crime that sought to crumble and set our state backwards. I had purpose, and I had a passion doing so.

I recently ended my service as a trooper after over nearly a year of service, however I’m not done. I still have an undying passion in serving the State of Firestone. If that means, I have to stand up and be their voice in the senate, then I will execute this duty effectively. Because I know, deep down in us all there is an indomitable spirit. A spirit that will never be satisfied with what we can achieve, rather with what higher we can go.

My vision of the future, should I be elected to this position, is to begin a dialogue with those who have concerns about the direction the state is heading. I will be a fierce character on behalf of the interests of my fellow countrymen. I will have a strong connection and open myself to concerns of the people, should I have this position. As much as I will be elected to be a representative, I am a leader. By example, by character, and otherwise. I will be the terror to evil to protect the lives of the many good men and women of this state.

The current scene of the congress itself is a joke, let alone most of these useless departments. We’re currently in the phase of making V2 free, with that influxes of people will mean we need more competent laws to address to problems that will be brought upon the general public of Firestone. I’ve been involved in the state and I’ve enforced the law. I understand a-lot of things, and I’m itching the bring these issues to light.

It’s such an honor to stand up and represent the views of all you fine people, if elected to take this position I will answer to no one else but the people or god himself. With the people I’m fighting for as my sword, and the state flag as my cross, I will not prove you wrong.

-FederalLevel

Former Philippine Secretary of National Defense

Former FSP Trooper

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like