Music for DOT Transit vehicles

Now hear me out. Sometimes riding in a car with no music is boring, especially if you are just sitting there. It would be nice if we could play music in the taxis, and/or busses. I understand this could be abused, so maybe it would just be a few songs that are popular and not bass-boosted or bypassed. This would definitely make taxi/bus rides way more enjoyable, and maybe add more activity to those services.

5 Likes

i completely agree, DOT/DPW are just civilians, they’re not as professional as police/military irl so idk why we act like they need to be here, let them have fun, let them listen to their tunes and share it with their tow truck driver buddies!

6 Likes

uh, spotify?

3 Likes

spotify is boring

3 Likes

its the same as using it in game and you can ACTUALLY listen to the full song sooo. :eyes:

3 Likes

but mah car radio

3 Likes

I love this idea!! IT allows for the passengers and the driver to enjoy tunes while going to their destination. The music would obv be with the passenger request.

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

not everyone has a good PC, when I play firestone, I lag like hell. If I have youtube/Spotify in the background…it’s literally unbearable. my wifi is trash too. Having a radio makes it easier.

It would just simply be a good function in the game. And I agree with Aviation. IDK why dot acts so professional like a leo department. I’ve seen them do divisions, sts, and they get in trouble over the dumbest of things. like LET DOT and DPW chill lol

6 Likes

Yes! Exactly.

3 Likes

maybe a default noise, not a noise that people can choose, it can be abused.

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking, like a pre-set list of IDs

3 Likes