Mrfergie's Statue

mrfergie has done a lot for Firestone, why not give him some credit and love by adding a statue to represent all the hard work he has put in to make us such an awesome game. Support the thread to let Fedora know we want a statue for mrfergie.

Should mrfergie get his own statue in Firestone V2?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

yes he needs one

1 Like

the fergie must be hailed

2 Likes

Support, he needs one!

2 Likes

statue with huge acdc logo

slapped right on top of capitol

maybe we can add him to the logo too, and the thumbnail, and leo car decals, and every dept logo and change the states name to state of fergie and make fergie dictator

sounds just about right to me

4 Likes

Sadly, I’m going to have to lock this petition for various reasons.

1. Not being a valid legal petition
  2. The post is a joke
  3. If it was legitimate , it would fit in the Dev suggestion and not in the Firestone discussion.
  4. This is a idea that should be proposed to Fedora directly since he makes the decisions.
1 Like

Opened back due to him fixing the reasons at the top.

Support, I think he deserves a statue as he has worked hard.

I say he gets a statue anywhere in the state, but at the Capital as the Capital is for Founders.

Plus he has his own mod shop, Fergies Auto Care.

FastSignature

2 Likes

shoutout to the only person that voted no @SourcedInfinity . Go get em @mrfergie

2 Likes

if @mrfergie gets a statue all of the other devs should get a statue too! equality!

2 Likes

@Straphos ^

2 Likes

But mrfergie is a head dev.

2 Likes

then why don’t the other head devs have a statue

and fedora

2 Likes

fedora and the co founders have statues, but i am fighting for a statue of mrfergie

2 Likes

Useless. Head developers change all the time, and future ones may do better, if they are better.

Waste of time to keep changing up statues or having 50 baseplates full of all the head developers that contributed at one point. Co-Founders don’t change.

Locking this thread as it is pointless.

3 Likes