Mr_Management For House of Representatives

The Firestone Congress has been lacking development for the past few months, I have been viewing congress from a member-point-of-view. I see that congress has not done much to help the people, and I, Mr_Mangement will pledge to create change and to help develop the game and government for the better. I know that most people don’t know me I have in fact been quite quiet, but if people want change they will need to elect people that they have not heard of yet, so new faces can create legislation for the betterment of the game and government, so people can get new ideas! I Mr_Management officially declare my nomination for House of Representatives.

New Face, New Ideas, Better Change, Mr_Management for House.

1 Like

I’m sorry, who are you again?

2 Likes

steps to be a good congressperson

1. be able to write
  2. have more than 3 brain cells

from what I see you can’t write very well! but I may be wrong so whatever good luck.

2 Likes

Well, I would like to argue that I can write quite well; I think it is just that you are unable to read the English language correctly, or you don’t have a very large vocabulary. Also, the human mind cannot function with only three ‘brain cells’ as you call it. Our brain is made up of 86 billion neurons. Stop being rude and be more positive about things. I would accept constructive criticism, but not blatant disrespect.

1 Like

god my LIFE though

heres a quick review

3 Likes

No one really knows, its to be expected, I’m just a new face with real-life experience in Government and Political Science.

1 Like

i was nice to you

that was the intent

of me making a short message instead of digging into ur speech

2 Likes

Okay, I can rework that. Thanks for the constructive criticism.

1 Like

Your defensive attitude is the problem here now. I pretty much was going to say the same thing as @anon53012218, and your response basically shows how you are grossly incompetent to fit in our Congress.

If no one knows you, how can you adequately REPRESENT the people in the House of REPRESENTATIVES?

No support from me. If you want to gain more experience, I’d suggest you go in game and talk with a few people.

Either that, or go to the Firestone Discord and discuss some things with other people.

2 Likes

I will do that, thanks for the advice.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

@airplane1221 @DannyboyJurist @moderator Please lock. Invalid campaign as elections have started over and they must make a form on December 1st forward instead.

1 Like
1 Like