Move the Public Database to a Separate Game Again

As the title suggests, would it be at all possible to move the DB to a separate game again? It’s an amazing thing don’t get me wrong. But having to deal with getting into v2, dealing with lag, etc. just to go to the Database is a long and annoying process.

6 Likes

highly agree

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

its not our fault you play on an ipad
/shrug

2 Likes

its not our fault you play on a better pc

3 Likes

look, basically no game on roblox can handle an ipad, not even mayflower. furthermore, he is trying to run firestone on it which i find crazy.

3 Likes

Even before that the game was awful. In fact, I managed to get on with another PC and hour ago, still a pain.

3 Likes

atleast you could still get on

3 Likes

Yeah, but why is it there though? Like what purpose does having the DB in v2 even serve besides be annoying?

3 Likes

im not too sure

@mrfergie

3 Likes

Your signature is freaking me out on so many levels. @Aviationus

3 Likes

lool :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can run mayflower but not Firestone.

3 Likes

I just managed to get in; the DB is legit a separate game. So why is is not just it’s own thing on the group page…? (Just to add tone as I’m re-reading this I sound angry; I am not). I am legitimately curious though.

2 Likes

It’s not an option to move the database to a seperate game. Data is saved on roblox datastores. This data can only be accessed by any game within the same game universe. A game universe can only have one starting place, which is the County. The database is in a separate game, but you can’t just play it directly.

http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Game&redirect=no

open to suggestions

4 Likes

Well, fair enough love Roblox. Thanks for the answer mate

2 Likes