Most embarrassing FS moment?

When criminals would find ways to get into FNG especially the ones who trolled MP, misss the days shooting those bitches and spending hours screwing around at the gate

4 Likes

GETTING ARRESTED BY A FREAK WHILE I WAS GOVERNOR IF YKYK

4 Likes

please stop leaking my group chats

3 Likes

When @avatw and I were talking MAD trash on someone and they joined the vc (EVEN THOUGH IT WASN’T ANYTHING BAD - WE JUST CONSIDER EVERYTHING SMACK)

3 Likes

WHEN @AddieRxse AND I PULLED UP TO THE YACHT PARTY AND IT GOT SHOT UP

4 Likes

probably when i had to cancel manor staff interviews after a bunch of leos and ss were already there and all set up cuz my pc wouldn’t let me join roblox

4 Likes

Probs when I was toxic to everyone cus I was bored, soz guys

3 Likes

how do you get that bored

2 Likes

LMFAOOO :sob::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

TRUE!

1 Like

When one of the greatest minds in Firestone left today. I don’t think Firestone can survive without him, it’s the end of firestone for us. Firestone will now die as a result.

1 Like

the only embarrassing thing about this is the fact that you posted it

4 Likes

current state of post cadets

1 Like

thats crazy ngl

1 Like

The most embarrassing thing I’ve had to deal with was being desperate on giving up my business to a “friend” and told him to not sell the business so he can actually revive it, instead sold it to a random guy. (The rook dude is pretty cool, we talked a bit and felt bad about the issue)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.