More ways for criminals to make money

I wrote that kinda quick without putting too much thought into it. What I meant is people should be able to do jobs independently like harvesting resources to sell, as well as illegal items criminals can produce/sell on a black market while having to avoid police and other enemy factions. In that arma server the supply chain typically goes from Harvesting site > Processing site > Selling site. If one resource is overproduced than the price goes down after a user sells it, and the prices for less produced resources go up.

While doing these “runs” you can be intercepted by criminals groups and it’s up to the police force and yourself to defend your property and valuables. With Firestone being a Police RP oriented game and a fairly high police presence everywhere It wouldn’t be like the wild west (like on the Arma server) where people are constantly trying to hunt you down and take hijack your convoy. So it could potentially be a viable method to make cash as a legal third party employed person. (And criminals doing robberies would gain something instead of having to roleplay everything)

And with the illegal side of things, criminal gangs “running” an illegal supply chain (In the server its usually drugs, it would have to be something else obviously), would have to rely on their own manpower and guns to protect their belongings as if the police are involved they would lock up the victims too for possession of illegal items.

Firestone always felt like it had some “game” elements that you dont typically see in an RP games and a system similar to what I talked about would spice things up in my opinion

3 Likes

This could also work like some of the roblox DarkRP servers, criminals, civs, businesses etc. could purchase products and whatnot for resell and would stimulate the start of an economy. It could be goods like fruit hotdogs and whatnot

4 Likes

This could probably actually be easy to do, just make a business owner and business employee rank (or something) on the DOCM group and give it an in-county wage, maybe like 20 and 30 or something.

3 Likes

support! crims need more stuff to do to make money.

3 Likes

Less than 18, because thats what you make as an employee without being promoted in dot/dpw/scfd

3 Likes

Maybe like 16 then, twice the wage of a citizen but not exactly a department salary

3 Likes

i do not support this i want to see V3, or they need to let us know its cancelled.

5 Likes

I mean why don’t all civilians get things to do, you literally have to play the game for hours just to get a nice car, want to get a decent boat, that’ll be a few hours of playing. Then besides that, you have to either be a criminal or apply for a job to actually make decent money, I make about 45/2 on DHS (nitro and double) and for me to want to buy something I’ll have to patrol for hours just to be able to buy something that I want, and even then imagine how hard it is for civilians who make 8/2 and can’t even do anything fun because they don’t have any money.

3 Likes

V3 is still a while away yet. I’m not sure his progress but Env stated a while ago that he was redoing ALL of the scripting for V3 because I think the last scripter screwed everything up or something like that. Furthermore Lidels also stated that he was redoing all of ELS so that set HIM back too.

If we’re still gonna he on v2 for a while regardless I dont see the issue with inputting new content at this point to keep it interesting.

3 Likes

I think criminals have plenty to do. It’s time to give civilians something to do if the founders continue this path of updating v2.

5 Likes

instead of selling drugs allow to sell and traffic counterfeit clothes that’d be sick i wanna be finnessing some kids in V2 w/some box logos that say “SUBREME” lmao

3 Likes

we should be able to sell our bodies in v3

4 Likes

who’s stopping you

3 Likes

TOS! SAD!

3 Likes