Moneyshooter11 for Prominence District Council

Hello Citizens of Firestone. Some people may or may not know me but my name is moneyshooter11 and I will be running for District Council within the District of Prominence.

For the people who are unaware of who I am, I have been actively playing Firestone for nearly a year now. Serving within 3 different departments. I always look to take on new experiences and see what I can learn.

Experience:

Firestone State Patrol Trooper

Firestone National Guard Private First Class

Department of Transportation Public Employee.

While serving within the District Council I plan to gain starter experience within politics. This is one of my main reasons for running the elections. I plan to start off low within the State of Firestone, starting within Municipal Governments and later working my way up the branches.

However, I will be looking forward to doing a variety of things while serving, such as working alongside Mayor Tow23er to assist in the increase of power for the Prominence municipal government. I also plan to work alongside the Department of Homeland Security to ensure they have the necessary resources to keep the District of Prominence safe. I would also like to assist in the establishment of more businesses within the District of Prominence. Lastly, I would like to make sure I can assist in the public’s concerns for the District of Prominence. Making sure their ideas are heard for the better of the District.

Again, I am looking to gain experience and I believe this position is suitable for me. I hope you all give me a chance and support me on my journey here within the municipal government.

2 Likes
2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes
2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes
2 Likes