Modify the Secret Service's Duties

Except you couldn’t get into FNG☠️

2 Likes

I didn’t attempt to? lol

please show any documentation/proof of me applying to any department other then DPW,DOT,DOC & SCSO

2 Likes

like I’ve said, I wouldn’t apply to FNG/DHS or FBI because that “sector” of agencys/departments aren’t my type of area I like to play in/as, have a blessed day!

2 Likes

sup dm me @ TannerSkrt#7601 if you see cg wilding again

4 Likes

stop harassing the secret service! they did nothing wrong!

3 Likes

ss does respond to 911 calls… if there’s a protectee in imminent danger

2 Likes

same with pursuits, from personal experience ik they only engage if say for instance a protectee has been kidnapped thats about it

2 Likes

its ok, ss will be there to protect you even if you dont want it, cheers

2 Likes

secret service seems fine to me. i haven’t had any issues

2 Likes

as I said initially, I do appreciate their assistance but just find it unrealistic.

2 Likes

If you think about it really quickly, SS does their job amazingly whenever they have to protect a government official. I’ve been with them multiple times and they do a great job simply. Now, I know your not saying that they aren’t doing a bad job but hear me out love. In v2 currently, its not a big ass map and they always dont have someone to protect unless paged or if the Governor is in game. Now really quickly, this you? Because um you’re calling SS out about this but your sitting in Redwood as an FSP Trooper when your supposed to be patrolling the Highways as your jurisdiction. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/776915051906334741/778454205421060116/image0.png

7 Likes

Simply just saying, they are doing their job just fine and they are vibing and doing the things they need to do. Cheers <3 Have a good night.

3 Likes

their job is to do the highways, but if theres no SCSO in redwood they’re allowed in…

ur also comparing a agency that protects government officials vses a department whos job is to patrol around the county

2 Likes

ok criminal pipe down bucko <3

3 Likes

I can not comment fully due to classification laws but if they arn’t protecting any GOs then why have them sit around and do nothing?

That would be a waste of both training, time, and energy for everyone involved.

2 Likes

They can’t respond to 911s outside of the waterways… if they do please do what @Hobo_Bear said.

3 Likes

that photo is being used out of context lol, and like cuxle said there was less than 3 scso on so

2 Likes

fs just isn’t real life. as a former SS agent it pained me to have to sit there and do nothing when calls came in when i knew i was tactically qualified compared to most of the patrol officers in game.

i really don’t see an issue with SS patrolling and respond to calls. they’re qualified. if there’s no protectees, why not put them to use?

3 Likes

might not make sense realistically, but the more the merrier

2 Likes

ss should protecc important people rather than be the front line of emergency services

thats why @Pigeon_n is in it

(jokes)

3 Likes