MisterTypo for Stapleton County Council!

Hello, Citizens of Firestone. If you don’t know me, I am MisterTypo! I am previously known as TacticTypo or Tacxsy. I am running for the Stapleton County Council. I’d love to get my name out there and gain experience with political positions. What’s my Firestone experience, you may ask. Let me give you an insight into my experience. Current positions are marked with a *.

Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Corporal (4S02, Head Instructor of the Personnel Training Division)*
City of Redwood Alderman*
Firestone Department of Health Emergency Medical Technician*
Firestone Department of Aviation Air Traffic Controller
Firestone POST Junior Instructor
Firestone Department of Commerce Public Affairs Officer
City of Redwood Press Secretary
Firestone Department of Corrections Applicant

Like I said in the introduction, I’m MisterTypo. I’ve been in the Firestone community for about three years now, with my peak in popularity now. I’ve seen Firestone’s highs and lows. I like to think of myself as a friendly, professional, and respectful individual. I always strive to ensure the security and comfort of my peers. I wish to become a Councilman for Stapleton County for several reasons. Firstly, I want to amend or completely discard bills and ordinances that are controversial, undefined, or unlawfully enforced. I want to help get County bills out there so they can further be enforced. As of right now, I am not seeing a lot of the County bills being enforced. There’s a simple fix to that. That simple fix is to make them more well known within not only the law enforcement community, but with the citizens of Stapleton County.

I hope this speech as given you a bit of an insight on not only my goals, but myself personally. I hope to be your friendly County Councilman sometime in the not-to-distant future.
Thanks for reading.

If you support me in running for Stapleton County Council, please type “Support” below as a reply. It’d mean the world to me.

5 Likes

YES Support again brothah

4 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support

4 Likes

I support this!

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support from sprxngviibes!