MisterTypo for Redwood City Council

Hello, Citizens of Firestone. If you don’t know me, I am MisterTypo! I am previously known as TacticTypo or Tacxsy. I am running for the Redwood City Council. I’d love to get my name out there and gain experience with political positions. What’s my Firestone experience, you may ask. Let me give you an insight on my experience. Current positions are marked with a *.

Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Deputy First Class (4S05, Field Training Officer)*
Firestone Department of Aviation Ground Maintenance Member*
Firestone Department of Health EMT*
Firestone POST Junior Instructor
Firestone Department of Commerce Public Affairs Officer
City of Redwood Press Secretary
Firestone Department of Corrections Applicant

Like I said in the introduction, I’m MisterTypo. I’ve been in the Firestone community for about three years now, with my peak in popularity now. I’ve seen Firestone’s highs and lows. I like to think of myself as a friendly, professional, and respectful individual. I always strive to ensure the security and comfort of my peers. I wish to become an Alderman for the City of Redwood for several reasons. Firstly, I want to amend or completely discard bills and ordinances that are controversial, undefined, or unlawfully enforced. I want to help get Redwood ordinances out there so they can further be enforced. As of right now, I am not seeing a lot of the Redwood ordinances being enforced. There’s a simple fix to that. That simple fix is to make them more well known within not only the law enforcement community, but with the citizens of Redwood. With version three right around the corner, I wish to get Redwood ahead of the game and fully prepared for version three ordinance-wise.

I hope this speech as given you a bit of an insight on not only my goals, but myself personally. I hope to be your friendly Redwood Alderman sometime in the not-to-distant future.
Thanks for reading.

If you support me in running for Redwood City Council, please type “Support” below as a reply. It’d mean the world to me.

6 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support!!

3 Likes

support!

3 Likes

Support from MichaelCalabrese