MinkoStrikesAgain for City Councilor of Aborfield

Greeting citizens of Arborfield City. I am MinkoStrikesAgain, proclaiming my candidacy for the position of City Councilor.

In order to lengthen my experience in legislature, I have decided to run for City Councill. I’ve been here for a couple of months now and earned by POST Certification in 2019.

I am experienced in this type of position as I have held many legislature positions outside of Firestone. I’m educated in the legislative field, decisive, and will make sure that my decisions are always and only for the best of this city.

One thing that I will always do is listen to the citizens of Arborfield. I will impact the city by bringing order, excellence and by letting the voices of the citizens be heard. That is what I have done and that is what I will do as a City Councilor.

I do hope you all consider and support my undertaking for the position of being in City Council. I want you to vote carefully and choose the right person to assist this city. It can be me or someone else, but I’ll greatly regard your decision in the forthcoming election.

I like things to be correct and precise. That is how I am and that is how I hope to make the things within the city. I am hoping, if I am elected, I will do just that and ensure this city thrives.

Yours Truly,
MinkoStrikesAgain
City Councilor Candidate

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Nearly every other group I’ve seen you in you’ve either done something stupid, or just been inactive. How can you improve your activity here?

3 Likes

Concluded

1 Like