Message to Congress on the Parks Service

For once in your life, do something productive and establish Firestone Parks Service

It’s fucking ridiculous that v3 launch is around the corner and they arnt even established. You know how long it takes to get a department up from the ground? Let me help your minds, not 4 days fucking days.

Congress tried to put this in place when it should’ve back in I would said early 2020 but y’all didn’t think it was needed at the time. That was precisely the time it should have been put in place.

Suck it up. It has its team, cars, and buildings. It’s not going away.

10 Likes

do something usefull congress instead of the other stupid stuff you do

6 Likes

5 Likes

For real. Congress is one of the easiest jobs in Firestone, so maybe they just don’t understand that setting up a department takes a lot of work. If it was established even a month ago it would be ready for the launch of V3. So ridiculous.

2 Likes

We’ve tried 4 times to establish it, like you see above, but it failed.

2 Likes

Firestone Park Service is a stupid name

Field Protective Service, Firestone Postal Service, and Firestone Park Service now all have the same abbreviation. Good job developers

6 Likes

suck it up, fedora came up with the name, liveries have already been created and so had a department logo. too late changing it now

2 Likes

ok boomer

anyways, you guys realize that you can just setup the department already – even without a law – it’s just fed who’s getting in the way of doing that. the only purpose of a law is to establish what the legal functions of the department are, not allowing people to be employed by it.

2 Likes

if congress fails to get this done then fed is gonna eventually have to jump in and sort whats going on

2 Likes

no, he won’t. he literally doesn’t care about the law, nor will he notice it. there’s no constitutional clause or requirement for a department to be recognized for it to have an effect, it’s just handy for lawmakers and it ensures there’s no loopholes.

i’m actually surprised that this is what citizens are petitioning about to congress. there’s soooo many other real problems that you could bring up, but this? ok

3 Likes

what the hell is a field protective service

2 Likes

apparently it’s federal protective service which is dumb because we’re in a state

3 Likes

i agree make the damn department already.

2 Likes

ok kerbal tell me the REAL problems

2 Likes

obstruction of justice loopholes and evidence handling, proof of identity and name and badge requests of LEOs, a bill to combat ineffective law enforcing, departmental employees being violated of their rights, ineffective government and executive branch, maximum sentencing, judicial overburdens, and so much more that there is to possibly complain about firestone. not the fact that a park service isn’t legally defined.

(note: I do not endorse nor deny any of the listed potential issues)

3 Likes

would congress go faster on, for example, the fire department?

3 Likes

make it secondary thanks

fed said hes open to it so dont give me that “bUt FeDLaW” shit

3 Likes

Support, really needs to happen especially right now in this time frame

2 Likes

He said primary then secondary later on

2 Likes

i agree with the name thing. it should be “department of parks” or something like that.

what is the “field protective service”

2 Likes