Massive FRP

Hello Firestone
My name is Firextro and I’m a SCFD Paramedic.
I have made this thread to acknowledge the massive FRP that is happening with in Stapleton V2.
I’m sick of it and I can barely respond to calls without my ambulance being flipped and glitched. Its pretty sad actually, I sit for mabye 20 minutes in the station. Waiting for a call and when I get one some FRP’ers comes and ruins it. Like 50 day old accounts looks like alts. I don’t enjoy doing my job when I’m getting constantly obstructed and when they for example jump on my patients and more. I’d like to ask that something it done to fix this as it has become a massive problem with in stapleton today. I think we should have a better ban system with more ban moderators on in EU timezones aswell. I have sent my application to become a ban moderator however I think we shall take the day requirement up to 100 days old so we don’t get so much trollers.

Thank you
SCFD Paramedic
Firextro

2 Likes

Putting an age requirement is an violation of the ROBLOX ToS, the best would be, make the game pay to enter (25R$ to play) and that could fix some FRP’s issues.

2 Likes

This is what you do. One contact a game mod and hopefully one of us can respond to you. If we can’t get to you get a law enforcement officer to arrested them, and if they can’t do that record of take photos and send it in.

3 Likes

10-4
Thanks for the advice.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes