Massive Bug Report Forum [ V3 ]

The Problem:

1. Whenever moving at a slow speed or sometimes at high speeds, pressing S results in reverse lights coming on and reversing (sometimes not, sometimes yes). (the current system where you can press S and stop is very good, but it sometimes doesn’t work) https://gyazo.com/6df03c4b8e2bd41b04aa4cd92306b083
  2. Reversing is much too fast and the speed is limited to too high a speed https://gyazo.com/f82aaccfdcc8f571fcbaf8fb0c327440

Expected Result:

1. Whenever moving at any speed, pressins S results in braking and coming to a full stop - when you then release S and press S again it should reverse.
  2. Should be limited to 20 SPS in my opinion, acceleration toned down.

PS: This morning v3 cars were literally completely inoperable. For some reason now, they work absolutely wonderfully except these two issues and a slight sensitivity in steering + collision glitches. Unsure if it’s luck, server size, or an update was passed.

2 Likes

Updated: 4/2/20

@Lidels

2 Likes

The Problem:
The chat bar was entirely non-functional. Hitting the “/” key did not start typing and whereas clicking the bar would let you type, the “To chat click here or press “/” key” would not clear. (see screenshot 1) Hitting enter once the message was typed of course didn’t do anything either.

Reproduction Steps:
Uncertain what exactly caused it. It’s possible that the chat system failed to load (see screenshot 2) due to Roblox server issues. (see screenshot 3)

Pictures/Videos:

RobloxPlayerBeta_EX7wuAukNx

2 Likes

@pathwaysbball @anon54114525

2 Likes

The Problem:
After changing teams from FSP to Civilian, I respawned under the world and had to wait through the death timer seconds to spawn where I was intending to.

Pictures/Videos:

2 Likes

@Cenosity @anon54114525

3 Likes

The Problem:
The ford explorer pulls to the left whilst you are driving. This, combined with the input lag that is currently present, makes driving the explorer quite difficult. I believe this is present in other vehicles but don’t have a complete list.

Expected Result:
I’d expect the car to go straight down the road.

Reproduction Steps:
Get going fast and go down a straight road. Don’t make any inputs other than W.

Pictures/Videos:

2 Likes

@Lidels

2 Likes

The Problem:
Problem is this track fell off derailing the train

Expected Result:
Rails wont fall over

Reproduction Steps:
Rails welded to the ballast

Pictures/Videos:
https://gyazo.com/2eaafc8b3eb47d63c132544d35c819b1

2 Likes

Updated: 4/3/20
@AtlanticCanuck

2 Likes

The Problem:
After reversing and not moving forward or backwards and leaving your car idle after not inputting any other command such as W, D or A the reverse light shows until you move forward or move your tires.

Expected Result:
After reversing and staying still your reverse light should switch off.

Reproduction Steps:
Make it so that once the person stops reversing or pressing S the reverse light switches off.

Pictures/Videos:

2 Likes

@Lidels

2 Likes

The Problem:
The rear axle on all FSP vehicles break upon spawn.

Pictures/Videos:
RobloxPlayerBeta_aUD1QE6lem
(this happens for all FSP vehicles, not just the Tahoe)

3 Likes

@Lidels

2 Likes

@Cenosity [At @FNG base]

3 Likes

The Problem:
Join the game, try pressing “/”, wont work. When you click it, it won’t work and its glitchy.

Expected Result:
Join Firestone V3, get loaded in and try talking.

Reproduction Steps:
It should work by pressing “/” or even clicking it but it wont work for both. It just shows “To chat, click here or press “/”” I did that, but when I type it just shows the text on the bottom.

Pictures/Videos:

2 Likes

Updated: 4/4/20

@anon54114525 @SourcedInfinity (not sure if this involves you but here)

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Massive Bug Report Forum [ V3 ]:

The Problem:
Going off road and jeep 4 door (could also be same for 2 door) wheels went inside and jammed in, i wont get unstuck

Expected Result:
wheels wont be push in and get stuck

Reproduction Steps:
better suspension/lift kits

Pictures/Videos:
https://gyazo.com/2e40507e01f08fe22c80b9d8c1cec06a

2 Likes

@Lidels

2 Likes
2 Likes