Martinthor for House of Representatives (Special Elections)

Hi all, Martin here. First of don’t kill me for grammatical errors since I am on phone. You might know me from FDOT where I am a Head Supercisor or even SCFD where I used to be a Lieutenant.

You should vote for me because I’m here for the people, (and for SCFD I love you, I’ll fix y’all some good bills). Generally I find that people often obstruct SCFD by walking on top of patients, sits down next to them, and malpractices. This is something that is very annoying, and needs to be sorted. There are also another thing I would like to address, and that is the power that DPS has. DPS can walk into any department, and terminate those they want to for more or less any reason. Any terminations should be done by the department heads, and not a different department. I therefore believe that DPS should only be allowed to RECOMMEND a termination, but may not terminate anyone on their own accord.

I hope this is enough for you to support, and vote for me.

Yours,
Martinthor.

2 Likes

Support

4 Likes

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

(For those wondering this is Pinkflamigos)

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support :bouvet_island:

3 Likes

No support, this guy is probably gonna get banned before being able to tamper with DPS. If Fed has DPS running how he wants it to run, don’t try and change it.

4 Likes

Ooop.

2 Likes

Not trying to throw shade, but the minor things matter in writing legislation. One word can throw off the whole piece of legislation.
And also “Supercisor“ ain’t it buddy. :skull:

2 Likes

Oh heck, as I said I’m on phone.

2 Likes

Every heard of autocorrect???

2 Likes

I disabled that lol. People understand what I mean though…

2 Likes

At the end of the day like I said the minor things matter and if you can’t spell supervisor then I don’t know what to say, No Support.

3 Likes

Ok, well I’m not planning on writing my legislation on phone, but alright.

2 Likes

I’m going to hope that your laptop or computer has autocorrect on it or you know how to spell things… :wink:

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

I’d definitely support, Martin will be a fine example of a leader towards our legislative branch.

2 Likes