MarianVLiamsworth for Aborfield City Council

Hello there citizens! My name is MarianVLiamsworth, though most of you may come to have already known me as AsianImpression. I am currently running as a candidate for a seat in the Arborfield City Council. Here’s a little bit about myself. I joined this state OFFICIALLY in early 2019. I am currently serving in the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office and the Department of Corrections. In the past, I have served 1 term in the Firestone House of Representatives, however, I resigned after winning a second term mainly because I lacked the time to continue my duties as a Representative. I have also served as a Lieutenant in the Firestone National Guard, leading an infantry platoon and have participated in multiple operations both foreign and domestic.

Should I be elected into the Arborfield City Council, I will set myself on a crusade to fix our current political system and make it more appealing to the public. However, I must set my objectives small first, in order to fix our current system, we must start at the bottom and slowly chip our way to the top. I hope you all can support me in my campaign!

“I can make no promises, but I can guarantee my absolute best!”

Remember citizens, vote, vote, vote!

-MarianVLiamsworth

1 Like

I fully support this man.

Trooper, TheIceShifter of Firestone State Patrol
First Sergeant, TheIceShifter of Firestone National Guard

“You’re encouraged to push through the toughest of things, if you don’t, you’re technically discouraging yourself without even knowing it.”

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

-Sergeant DariusTheGreat3, SCSO

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

omg yes!! support

1 Like

supp0rt

1 Like

SUPPORT!

1 Like

-Rep. ElloNT

1 Like

Strong leader. Active member of the community. Common sense. I support.

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

support

I dont know who this guy is but he has a tryhard name therefore should be supportered

1 Like

support this mans tried ok

1 Like

yeah u haventy

1 Like
1 Like

It is my speciality sir.

1 Like