Mallyvibes's Candidacy Speech for the Firestone House of Representatives

MALLYVIBES FOR A SEAT IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

"The first and most important choice a leader makes is the choice to serve, without which one’s capacity to lead is severely limited” - Robert K. Greenleaf

I. Opening Address to the People

Greetings citizens of Firestone,

I am mallyvibes and I am proclaiming my candidacy for a seat in the Firestone House of Representatives. I am sure many of you do not know who I am and perhaps you may not trust me either; however, if elected to a seat in this legislature, I can assure you that I will work to my best ability to benefit the State of Firestone.

“Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others.” quotes, Jack Welch. That is essentially what I will do as a Member of the House of Representatives because being a leader isn’t just about doing what you think is right–it is about taking the ideas of other people as well. It’s about taking the risk because all ideas have potential and can benefit a community, a team, and an individual. It is important to try the ideas given by the people before you shut it down; and of course, the ideas that can be done and those that aren’t trolls. That is an important leadership quality, which I endure.

What makes me qualified to have a seat in the House? I will say that I am no rookie to the legislative field and I’ve served in many legislatures in past communities. Although, I’ve never had the opportunity to serve in a well-known state like Firestone. I believe that Firestone can allow me to gain further experience in the government and the current experience I have will not go to waste, but can benefit the state entirely whilst gaining more. I’ve been in Firestone since 2019, but have never put forth the effort to be a member of the community. Fortunately, I have recently become more available than I have been before and I realized that Firestone gives me an opportunity to make changes and represent the people that allowed me to do so. However, I will say that I wish I could’ve gained more experience in the local/county governments before running for a position within the state; though this is an opportunity I wish to strike upon.

Within my time in Firestone, many people have called the municipal governments useless and recently, a County Executive candidate said that he would consider making a poll regarding the abolishment of the municipal governments. I am not sure if people would agree; however, I believe that the creation of municipal governments creates more opportunities for those who are interested in the government and relieves a burden off of the county government. Therefore, if I am elected, I will be working with Representative Candidate ii_VortexRBLX if he is elected as well, to ensure the relationship with our local and county governments is maintained and to ensure we provide the necessary support–with the necessary legislation that effects their operations.

I believe in transparency with the government and public, which I am sure many of those incumbents and those running for office do as well. It’s important to keep the public informed of how the state legislature operates. If I can do so and I don’t see why I wouldn’t, I will be involved in the public to get the opinions of you all as your voice matters. I also believe that there should be more events hosted by the legislature as ii_VortexRBLX pointed out, and I couldn’t agree with him more.

II. Closing Address to the People

As I’ve done in every other legislature I’ve served on, I will dedicate time to the State of Firestone. As a legislator, I’ve made progress and I do not wish to stop here. I’ve exhibited leadership to take on the challenges brought upon us, which I have always succeeded in doing. That is what I have done and that is what I will do as a Representative for the Firestone Congress. I’m sure you’ve heard this a million times; however, your voices and opinions will be heard. I will be able to effectively push your suggestions onto the floor for debate and work for your best interest, and ideas. I am here to make a difference and it is my sincerest hope you all consider me for a seat in the House. The vote is yours. This decision is on you. Make a wise decision.

Very yours truly,

mallyvibes
Firestone House of Representatives Candidate

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

I support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes