Mallyvibes's Candidacy Speech for Prominence District Council

"A good objective of leadership is to help those who are doing poorly to do well and to help those who are doing well to do even better." - Jim Rohn

Hello to all the citizens of Prominence,

I am mallyvibes and I will be proclaiming my candidacy for a seat in the District Council of the District of Prominence. I wish to experience firsthand how our municipal governments function so that I’d be able to propose legislation in the House of Representatives if necessary.

I believe there is opportunity in our city councils and I want to capitalize on those opportunities here in the district. As a District Councilor, I plan to bring order, excellence, and hear the voices of our citizens. I will be working with the District’s Administration, County Administration, and fellow District People to ensure the district is running effectively and efficiently. That is what I have done in the past and that is what I will do as a District Councilor.

If I am elected to a seat, I plan to seek a nomination to serve as the District Council Chairperson. I am experienced in the legislature’s leadership as I have held many legislature positions outside of Firestone. With my knowledge of leadership in the legislative field and decisiveness, I will make sure that my decisions are always and only for the best of this district and the citizens who reside here. One of my contributions to being a District Councilor is that I like things to be done correctly and precisely. That is exactly how I hope to make things within the city.

I do hope you all consider and support my undertaking for a seat in the District Council. I want you to vote carefully and choose the right person to assist this city. I’ll greatly support your decision in the forthcoming election; however, I do ask for your support.

Best in regards,

mallyvibes
District Councilor Candidate

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

KingRarests supports!

1 Like

Azap634 supports!

1 Like

FederalReverence supports!

1 Like