Make V2 unpaid once again

At 1 AM this server only has 5 players… When we weren’t on paid access this server would be booming but at the moment it is just filled with LEOs. I will say I’ve noticed less exploiters but we also lose a lot of the criminal activity and the people that make this community alive. If at most think about making it unpaid at night or something because it’s sad and boring to see Firestone so dead at these hours.

5 Likes

just make it citizen locked with a harder citizenship test + higher account age requirement. fixes all the problems paid access is trying to solve without losing our criminal/leo activity

2 Likes

1 AM
thats sleepy time
not play a roblox game that gives me brain cancer every time i play it time

3 Likes

actually, I use to be up at like 12 - 3/4 AM and I would notice there would be over 40 people still playing.

It’s actually gone quite boring in V2, even some LEOs are saying that crime/everything a LEO can do has gone down in other posts.

3 Likes

Citizen test + a committee picked by the founder(s) which choose to accept/deny citizenship requests, they are able to search profiles, etc.

WOULD raise the legitimacy of citizens

also make the citizenship test harder, it shouldn’t just be “which side of the road do we drive on*

4 Likes

that’s the issue, there is no one on to give you brain cancer

2 Likes

With paid access, I’ve seen full (60 player) servers, with only about 30% of users teamed as LEOs.

2 Likes

This is at night, at day you’re correct but at night it’s extremely dead.

2 Likes

Legit! I have a life during the day so I like to chill on Firestone at night and I now have NO action. If the Founder’s respond to exploiters by simply making the game paid access, that is a terrible approach. They should make a team of people, not the founders to take stress off of them, to review accounts to see if they’re legitimately used and then accept them into the group. Honestly, I don’t know exactly what to do but I know that we struggle to fill a single server now which kinda sucks. Firestone will have no change at expanding if the game is paid access.

3 Likes

man I miss those bacon hairs

3 Likes

ya i was saying last night when i was on team how boring the server was and how it used to be so good.

making the game citizen+ locked AND a higher age requirement would be such a great thing. making the citizenship test harder would be a good idea except some people on roblox are kids and have 0 brain cells that want to come to the state so maybe.

4 Likes

Ngl though the RP in my opinion as a LEO has been better we ain’t getting calls all the time for vehicular assault and so on

3 Likes

Also to add on FD I believe have been getting better calls since they ain’t getting a lot of gunshot calls and the original calls

2 Likes

i’m pretty sure the payaccess wall is a temporary thing while we focus on v3 development, as we can’t really focus on anti-exploit efforts at the moment since envelope’s out

(not official statement)

4 Likes

imagine playing an exploiter filled game until 1 am in the morning :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

2 Likes

i’ll eat u

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like