Make the law enforcement properties private property

So we have issues regarding stuff like civs entering the garages of FSP and SCSO recently, and well that is sort of an issue. Mainly because really anyone can enter and tease us LEOs since our properties aren’t private. Another downside is that not only will desperate impersonators can take the hats (That hasn’t happened recently but it should be something to be concerned about), but the crims have a chance of actually spawnkilling (most preferably kid gangs that want attention or frpers). I hope this is taken into consideration since other areas such as the national guard base, prison, scfd, gov’s manor, and fed’s residence. If there was a law protecting the FSP and SCSO garages, then there would be less trouble makers. But it’s up to the congress and I respect whatever decision they make. Now I will hand it over to you guys to see what you think. (Idk about DHS with their garage, but that should also be protected too but the most targetted areas are FSP and SCSO)

2 Likes

There is already a piece of legislation in the works I believe, but from what I have heard, it would prevent on duty law enforcement from grabbing ammo from respective law enforcement facilities unless that of their own department. I don’t support it unless LEOs are exempt.

1 Like

I totally support.

1 Like

a government building can not be “private property.”

private property is property owned by an individual or corporation.

it can be restricted access, but not “private property”

3 Likes

isn’t it already

1 Like
  1. The hats are team locked, so only people on the right team can get them.
  2. Not only Congress can make laws. The City Council of Redwood is actually currently in the process of restricting the SCSO garage.
  3. They can’t be made private property, but they can be made restricted government properties (they’re already government properties as it stands).
3 Likes

if you tell them to leave and they don’t it’s FTC

2 Likes

i don’t think the city council of redwood can (or at least, they shouldn’t) regulate county property

1 Like

theres a bill currently going throught right now pretty sure to make it “loitering” or “trespassing” for being in the garage, or right outside of it blocking it

3 Likes

i can get the scso hat off team

2 Likes

because your in the scso group MONKEY

2 Likes

It’s not classified anywhere as county property and yes they can do that.

1 Like

They are already classified as government property by the Constitution

3 Likes

Honestly I think the garages should be group locked, only reason people go in there is to troll and piss off LEOs.

3 Likes

would be weird to open/close tbh

2 Likes

True, as the parts have can collide turned off for the garage door

1 Like

Yaaaaaaaaa good point :confused:

1 Like

I think fed learned the hard way from rockport where the door had a timer, and if you were in the middle when the timer finished you’d be inside the door

2 Likes

Cant LEOs just arrest for Obstruction of FTC if you need to spawn a car or get at something or leave

1 Like

Obstruction of Failure to Comply is not a charge

2 Likes