Make rushing people during hostage situations, bank robberies, etc FRP

Many criminals out there might have robbed a bank but to their sadness, a stupid CRT/FNG/DHS/SWAT gasses them and rushes without negotiating even if there is a visible hostage they don’t bother. In real life do you get gassed? No? So why do it in FS. In real life, they negotiate with them before gassing and stuff. In my opinion, rushing in without negotiating just ruins the fun of fs. Personally me, I try to make bank robberies more fun by doing it in interesting ways such as kidnapping someone and asking for money, etc. It’s nice to see some LEOS actually RP it but a lot of them don’t actually it justs ruins the experience, to be honest. ANOTHER THING ID LIKE TO ADD IS SWAT OR CRT USING RIOT SHIELD TO RUSH IN AND CUFF THIS IS ABUSE OF THE TOOL AND SHOULD BE FRP IT ISNT A BALLSTIC.

• Make rushing people in bank robberies, etc with hostages FRP
  • Don’t make rushing people in bank robberies, etc with hostages FRP

0 voters

3 Likes

The only exception I can think of to this being a rule would be in the case that a hostage taker is shooting hostages upon the arrival of a tactical unit. At that point, rushing them would seem the only viable option in an attempt to try to stop them from harming anymore hostages.

Oh, I almost forgot, also, if there’s only a single robber, no hostages, tactical units aren’t gonna sit and negotiate with you. They will just flash or gas you out and take you down or detain you.

8 Likes

In that case it would be perfectly acceptable to rush and tase, gas, etc.

1 Like

this is the one and only thing SWAT is good at, Anytime I have hostages, they ALWAYS rush in and try to apprehend me and save the hostages, one time they shot me AND the hostages

4 Likes

DHS and SCSO: -walks into bank robbery-

10 Likes

support

2 Likes

also if 70% of the times they kill or injure the hostage

1 Like

Exactly its not good rp either they wouldnt hurt irl

1 Like

true very true

1 Like

I agree

1 Like

I fully support it being made so you have to negotiate. I would like a clause to be added however if the other side is clearly not RPing (i.e just opens fire for no apparent reason)

2 Likes

regulating FRP, as a legislator, is very difficult

id be glad to do so but in the past fed has overruled some of our laws and stuff and really i dont want that to happen because ovg got banned for proposing something fed didnt like.

1 Like

Ok so I got mixed opinions on this one

In one hand, just running in and gassing a hostage sit can be a bit annoying, but sometimes it is the best way to deal with a scene

Also, like what dan said, if they are actively shooting hostages then it’s the only option

1 Like

Yes but just gasing isn’t right unless they’re in immedate danger such as a gun shot or they say I WILL KILL THIS MAN RIGHT NOW.

1 Like

sometimes there is a gunshot, and again, it is much quicker just to flashbang out and get the taker

1 Like

We gotta get the suspects into custody fast cause ya’ll criminals usually have guys on the hills to ambush us with AKs, or you bum rush your SRT that is conveniently parked in front of the doors, and drive away either to success, or you end up dying cause you end up bumping a LEO trying to drive away so the others fill your car with bullets.

2 Likes

I agree with this.

1 Like

glad you support this and i thank you.

1 Like

regarding your statement there that may be true sometimes but a lot of people dont have people on the hill im talking about if theres a visablr hostage and taker of the hostage theyd need to rp it also its not always a bank robbery

1 Like

with gun shots there is great danger to the hostage in that case its ok but without gun fire they shouldnt be allowed to rush

1 Like