Make RP in Doc fun for the inmates (v2)

Part of the reason I don’t play V2 as much is every time I get put in jail it feels like I have to sit out for 15 minutes because I chose to role-play the side of the bad guy. Out of the dozens of arrests ive had only once or twice would a DOC guard come and talk to me or let me out to make soup. (A lot of my encounters with them, they are standing out front afk)

My suggestion is to add a timetable the prison follows (and the guards enforce) that allows the prisoners to free roam in certain areas depending on the time. (example: Eating in the canteen in the mornings/evenings, Yard time in the afternoon). It would allow for more interaction between prisoners and guards, and in my opinion it could lead to some pretty interesting role-play scenarios.

An addition like this would add use to the many mostly unused areas of the DOC complex, and spruce up role-playing inside the prison for both the corrections officer and the inmate.

7 Likes

maybe it should also be added where doc have a gui showing them how many inmates they are. that way they know when it’s fit for them to go and do guard stuff

5 Likes

DOC has that.

3 Likes

since most prisoners are usually afk if you page is in #activity-pager in our discord, we’ll come give u some RP opportunities they shouldn’t be ignoring your pager request

6 Likes

They already have that

2 Likes

We actually roleplay with the inmates a lot, we offer soup, yard time and free time in the prisoner lounge. As Ello said, when 99.9% of the inmates just go AFK when they are arrested, it can be difficult to find the one that actually wants to roleplay with us.

We also have a strict set of rules and policies which dictates when we are permitted to give you these activities

3 Likes