Make guns break windows again

Let guns break windows again as they did before, it will help alot against vehicular assault and suspects who use their cars as cover.

7 Likes

How%20about%20NO

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support, they should also pop tires (mainly for civs) since leo’s should know better than to shoot at cars.

3 Likes

Support.

1 Like

I like this idea :eyes:

5 Likes

yes please

1 Like

How about yes without no reason gifs.

1 Like

More Scripts + a lot of people in v2 = More lag.

Thats just common sense there

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Yes, of course, let’s just stop adding features because it just gives lag and does nothing else.

1 Like

Lag ruins the fun of the game, Example if I was driving a car, and I had a lag spike cause of the scripts and head on crash into a cop car in on coming lane, and hit a person, I’d be arrested for vich. Assualt and Causing Damage cause Lag isnt an excuse for anything now according to most LEOs.

There is things to factor in too cause of Lag.

1 Like

Support. Allowing CIVILIAN FIREARMS do this as well could be great. This is cruicial for the Firestone Civilian Defense when we try to stop vehicular assault before LEOs arrive. All we end up doing is shooting the car for no apparent reason but to scare them out.

3 Likes

More realism, mhm. Support.

~kat

4 Likes

much support

1 Like

S U P P O R T, JakeGames

1 Like

We’re not allowed to shoot @cars anyways, no point

Best Wishes,
-Mr. Law.

2 Likes

We are not allowed to shoot at cars since it has no impact. I’m sure if this feature were to be added, there would be policies created around this.

2 Likes