Major Gun Issues

There are so many issues with all of the guns in Firestone that need to be addressed. From the gun shooting far away from your cursor, to shooting someone 5 times and them still being able to live. I will start with the terrible “spread” on all the guns. This seems to occur more at close range, when the gun fires, but the bullet does not travel in the direction which your aim is directed to. You can shoot at one place, and the bullets will fly everywhere 5 feet around the target, but never hit the target itself. Secondly, the damage issues with the guns. If I shoot someone 4 times, they should be dead or at least injured/disabled. I should not have to unload a whole mag onto someone with a Glock so that they die. I should at max only have to fire 4-6 shots for them to be disabled and the threat removed. There needs to be a damage system, so that users will be disabled when shot, or the guns need to deal more damage. The amount of damage the guns in the game deal is extremely unrealistic. This makes it especially hard for FSP, who has a terrible shotgun, and a Glock that does like 10 damage per hit. Please fix the guns. Please.

9 Likes

Not to mention the UI issue with the guns, in which you have to reset for it to fix itself.

3 Likes

there’s a UI glitch?

3 Likes

yes. we need more realistic and actually useable guns, at least in time for V3
think like FPS guns or TurboFusion

3 Likes

Yes, there is a glitch that on the UI it doesn’t display the proper name of the gun, and doesn’t show the ammo properly.

3 Likes

the guns are so shitly scripted that you’re going to have to wait for v3 lol.

4 Likes

i hope we get actual first person enabled guns or else i’m going to fuckin riot

5 Likes

Guns are too expensive

4 Likes

recreate better guns then this stupid v2 trash guns

4 Likes