M8rtais for Senate

Hello citizens of Firestone. I am an individual running for Senate in the May Election. I have many qualities and a position making me suitable for the role of Senator. I hope you vote for me, if not, wonderful day. I hope you enjoy my speech.

EXPERIENCES
Department of Commerce - Business Owner
Firestone Voyages - Chief Executive Officer

Although my current occupations may not be political, they show that I have experience in Leadership positions. Adding onto that, Firestone Voyages is a tourism agency helping newcomers learn about Firestones memorable locations. This shows that I already have been supporting Firestone Citizens before the Senate Election.

REASONS TO VOTE M8RTAIS

• I plan on listening citizens concerns about possible problems within the Senate and or the State of Firestone itself and will try my best to improve their specific concern.
  • I will maintain a professional attitude while operating within Firestone to show the states superiority in government officials.
  • I will aim to sustain a fair amount of activity within the State of Firestone. I hope to keep this activity going to support my fellow citizens and possible new colleagues.

Thank you for reading my speech, I hope you liked it and plan of voting for me in this months Senate Elections.

Sincerely,
m8rtaIs
Firestone Business Owner

CONTACT INFORMATION
Discord: gavin;#5950
Roblox Profile: gavin - Roblox

1 Like

no support

get some more junior government experience – leadership is not the quality necessary for senatorship

3 Likes

I also concur with Auto

2 Likes

Vote! Firestone Senate Elections of May 2022