M4SST3RM1N4T0R for County Council

For those who don’t know me, I am M4SST3RM1N4T0R. Current Captain of Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office.

This is going to be relatively short however, it will include the essential information.

I’ve been in SCSO over 8 months, and in that time I have seen Sheriffs come and go. Our current one was chosen by the previous council. They made the decisions that affected SCSO greatly. I want to be part of the council for that reason. I want to make the changes that affect the future of SCSO, SCFD and the county. I can only talk for SCSO but, I know how changes will affect the department. If you have worked with me, you know what kind of character I am. For those who don’t, put some faith in a person who can help the council be known for doing great things.

Even though I have no experience in government in Firestone, I am eager to learn and be someone who the public can turn to if changes need to be made. The previous council was under pressure and scrutiny when deciding on the Sheriff. There choice was a good one as evidenced by the improvements Straphos has made. I want to be able to have that say in SCSO’s future.

Employment
Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Captain
SWAT Team Captain
National Guard Private First Class
Ex. Public Safety - Public Information Deputy Director.

Thank you for reading my speech. If you support, please sign this.

My messages are always open on discord. If you have any questions, feel free to dm me. M4SST3RM1N4T0R#0279.

Signed,
M4SST3RM1N4T0R

3 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Full suport,

Murphystem
SCSO Deputy First Class

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Supported and endorsed.

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support and Endorsed.
Former, SCSO Deputy.
NoahJN4VAL

1 Like

Elections over. Results at County Council Elections of March 2018.

1 Like