LtComms for Stapleton County Council

LtComms for Stapleton County Council

Hello, citizens of Stapleton County, my name is LtComms, I have already served Stapleton County at several municipal levels and I am ready and prepared to help this county at the county level.

Legislative & Department Experience

• Redwood Alderman (Special Election)

• Arborfield City Council (Last Term)

• DOT Public Employee

• DOBW Watercraft Technician

• Former DPW Public Employee

PREVIOUS LEGISLATION

During my time in my municipal positions I have written many pieces of legislation, most of which have been passed and are still in effect such as a bill to raise the speed limit in Redwood Parking lots link , a bill to change the Redwood oath link , A bill to prevent harassment of a private business in Arborfield (before State) link , and last but not least a bill to prevent driving in the SCMC ambulance bay for Arborfield link .

PLANS

I plan on taking my work from the municipalities I’ve worked for and extending them to the County if possible, such as preventing driving in the SCMC ambulance bay.

I plan on working with the DOH and SCFD to make a proper medical act that works for them.

I plan on making SCMC and SCFD safer for medical and fire personnel and easier to access.

I plan on making harassment illegal.

Thank you for reading.

CONTACT INFORMATION

Questions, comments, etc can be sent to either my DMS LtComms#8419 or in the comments, I will respond as fast as possible!

3 Likes

Suport!

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

no support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support!