Lower the Re-Up Price for the Storage Units

Currently, after spending 5k to get a storage unit, you have to pay $750 every few days to maintain it. I feel that lowering that would be a bit more reasonable for the players who don’t play everyday and can rob, patrol, etc. constantly to sustain that. I make 72/2m on civ team and it’s a bit pricey even for me. I would suggest either making the 5k a one time fee, or lowering the price to like $250 to renew.

15 Likes

A storage unit should last for a MONTH, not a week. Then charge $750 to renew it monthly. Even as a criminal myself, I have never owned a storage unit because of how insane the price is.

10 Likes

Liatened to your feedback.
Ill bring it up with fed and I’ll do this in v3

3 Likes

v3…

5char

2 Likes

Please

3 Likes

respectfully, i turned 19 years old yesterday, i’ve been in this state for nearly 7 years, v3 has been teased and dangled in front of our very eyes for nearly 3 years at the minimum. i was promised to be the first v3 governor when i was elected in january 2020!

a simple script rework that would take dev’s of our calibre like 10 minutes at most to do, shouldn’t wait a sustained period of time into the foreseeable future.

i do appreciate your community involvement in this regard mr blaadam

9 Likes

Don’t you just have to change the number or something in the script

3 Likes

yes but it requires feds signature to go into effect

3 Likes

except its not my choice nor do i have access to v2

3 Likes