LostInfinity for County Council

Greetings,

I hereby announce my candidacy again for the Stapleton County council elections. Last term I was elected and shortly after the county council was discontinued. I would hate to see that again, and want to actually get work done this time that will benefit the county, state, and citizens. So, I don’t want to make up extravagant promises and all of that stuff, because I am not that type of person. However, I can simply promise to work with my constituents and peers and to try to do what is best.

My background in Firestone isn’t pages long but my experiences throughout have guided me to be a fit council member. I served as a Firestone Senator, FSP Trooper, short term DOH Secretary, short term Councilman and a Lieutenant of SCFD for over six months. Outside of Firestone, I was governor of Docklands multiple times when it was actually functioning and Firestone was nonexistent.

So, it is time we actually make the county government work again. Under Ash, I have no doubt there will be plenty of success but also logical actions coming out of the county. In order to do this, we must work hard and communicate with SCFD and SCSO, as they are extremely important to the State. However, we must recognize the pros and cons of the county government. I plan to work alongside the rest of the council and state government to ensure the county can function properly.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me here or on Discord! I would love any support!

Sincerely,
LostInfinity

2 Likes

what are your plans

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

signed,

3 Likes

Support, but not endorsed.

4 Likes

Support