LostInfinity for County Council

Greetings,

I hereby announce my candidacy for the Stapleton County council special elections. It’s time we get a grip of the county government and either drop it or fix it. Our current county executive has put in tremendous amounts of work, so I personally support fixing it, however I am all ears to other solutions. I don’t want to make up extravagant promises and all of that stuff, because it rarely happens. However, I can simply promise to work with my constituents and peers.

My background in Firestone isn’t pages long but my experiences throughout have guided me to be a fit council member. I served as a Firestone Senator, FSP Trooper, short term DOH Secretary, and a Lieutenant of SCFD for over six months. Outside of Firestone, I was governor of Docklands multiple times when it was functioning and Firestone was nonexistent.

So as I said before, it’s time to decide the fate of the county government. We must work hard and communicate with SCFD and SCSO, as they are extremely important to the State. However, we must recognize the pros and cons of the county government. I plan to work alongside the rest of the council to ensure the county can function properly as well as with the state government.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me here or on Discord! I would love any support!

Sincerely,
LostInfinity

2 Likes

aw thank you

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support,

Signed,
MysticEnforcement
Middle Class Citizen
State of Firestone

2 Likes

huge support, good guy. signed or whatever you call it

Matt,
Deputy Mayor (acting mayor) of Redwood
SCFD guy

2 Likes

You have my full support.

Deputy Attorney General JamesDitomosso

2 Likes

Support

Former County Chairman
SCSO Captain
DOT Operations Manager

2 Likes

Support,

Capt. Al_erting of SCSO

2 Likes

Support,

Major officerjordan10,
Firestone State Patrol

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

Good luck fellow candidate

2 Likes

Elections over.

Results:
https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/county-council-special-elections-of-june/4722/9

1 Like