Lord_Vader2112 for Senate Elections!

To the Citizens of Firestone,

My name is Lord_Vader2112 and I hope to secure your vote as Senator for Firestone.

As you may know, Governor Floatmanjason was recently elected, and this means that a new era of laws is coming for Firestone. I want to be able to be a part of the Senate and work for you to propose bills that I know you, the citizens of Firestone, want. I want to make sure that your voice is heard in our fragile Democracy, and that no person’s voice is left out from the process. Now, before you click off, I also want to talk a little bit about myself. I come from a law enforcement background within Roblox. I have had many opportunities to serve several different communities, such as Vancouver, where I was a Senior Deputy in the British Columbia Sheriff’s Service, New York, where I was an NYPD Probationary Officer, and Mano where I am a MCSO Captain, a PSP Trooper, and an MCFD Firefighter. With all of this experience, I know what the everyday citizens of Firestone go through. I know the experiences you endure, whether as a business owner, a criminal, or first responder, and I want to use that knowledge to bring forth bills I know you want, and bills I know will impact the community. As I end this speech, I want to make a few promises. One, I will not rest throughout my whole term as Senator until reelection occurs. I will regularly reach out to the citizens of Firestone and let their voices be heard, and finally, I will work with my fellow Senators, Representatives, and the Executive Office to make bills that have a lasting effect on Firestone.

Thank you for listening, and don’t forget to sign my comment to elect me as your Senator!

-Lord_Vader2112

2 Likes

What are some bills you plan to propose? Any legislative experience?

2 Likes

Have you held any jobs in Firestone?

2 Likes

Some bills I plan to propose are bills that would allow Lane Enforcement to have more gear to better do their jobs, such as duty belts. I would also propose other bills that would help first responders perform their jobs, as well as help citizens, however if need to listen to the community to know for sure.

2 Likes

I am hoping to start a business, as well as become a politician, but as of right now, no.

2 Likes

That has nothing to do with congress, that’s a development issue.

such as?

how do you plan on doing this?

2 Likes

I plan to hold weekly rallies where I invite everyday citizens and I take suggestions on bills. I also plan to meet as regularly with first responders to see how I can improve their experiences.

2 Likes

Withdrawing from the race.

2 Likes

@moderators close please since he dropped out

2 Likes

What do they go through?

2 Likes

no experience no support

1 Like

he literally dropped out

2 Likes