Lockers

So it’s $5000 for a locker, then I have to pay $750 a week for the locker?

What kind of London price shit is that? I gotta pay half my student debt to get a locker, then I have to remember to pay 750 every week to keep it? That’s taking the piss man. I have other stuff on my mind, the last thing I’ll want to think about while I’m out and about is “OH CRAP, I FORGOT TO PAY MY SUBSCRIPTION IN THIS LEGO-INSPIRED ROLE PLAYING COMMUNITY!”

Please. Either make the lockers a little more expensive (I’d rather not) and completely remove the subscriptions, or allow us to store in vehicles and risk storage for ourselves. It’s not even like it’s a gamepass, at least I could say that it contributes to the funds, but I’m just blowing my money on an economy I don’t even know exists physically.

12 Likes

Ok being honest, 5000 isn’t a lot, it’s a decent price. But I hate the fact that I’d have to remember to subscribe every week. Meaning I have to come in-game, physically drive to Capitol, and sort it out.

5 Likes

Uh you do realise that you keep the items in the locker if you don’t pay for the subscription fee, right? The only thing you can’t do is access your items if your subscription runs out. They will still be stored there and you can just pay for the subscription again at a later date when you want to access your items. Unless you store or take out items every week or so you don’t have to keep paying for the subscription constantly. Just pay when you need to access the locker.

8 Likes

Ok fair enough, but I feel once you buy a locker, I shouldn’t have to worry about buying access to it again. I feel it’s best to just buy it one-off and never worry about subscriptions. Like how does that benefit anyone?

4 Likes

I MEAN IT MADE ME HAVE A TREMENDOUS ESCAPE WHEN I GOT TO STORAGE AND MY LOCKER EXPIRED scary bank rob firestone - YouTube

7 Likes

As Mr Skeletron said, you can just pay when you need access to it. Only time you’d really need it is if you’re trying to escape constantly

3 Likes

u should be able to put people in their locker after u kidnap them yk

4 Likes

You know what fine.

Disregard this particular idea, even though it’s more logical to support it.

But at least let us keep our shit if we leave the server while it’s in our inventory. What if I need to rush out IRL? I don’t necessary wan to dick around finding my way to Prominence. I can only assume this will be done in v3 as it wasn’t an initial thing in v2.

3 Likes