Living For Senate | 2018

LivingWarcrime

INTRODUCTION
Thank you reading, you’ll hear that a lot from me. Thank you. I am a very personal person and am willing to respond to anything given to me. I’m an everyday person just like all of you. I’ve been cited for traffic situations before. I’ve been handled incorrectly by our officers of the law. I’ve been downcasted from society from the upper class, the ones who undercut their friends and give none of YOU the chance of greatness. I am a conservative, pro-gun, and pro-safety man. I will ensure everyone’s safety near you and make sure those who do wrong are put away for their misdeeds. Thank you.

QUALIFICATIONS
I may be new, I may be something you may not be used to. But I am professional and know what I’m doing when it comes to politics. I am always truthful and persevere through what I am tasked. I will always give you the results and speak on behalf of every single citizen of this great state.
Here are some positions I’ve held in the past:
*nUSA Senate Member x2
*The Last Frontier Lower House Member x1
*nUSM O9 x3
*IRL Certified NRA Junior Instructor
*Active member within the Firestone community.

INTENTIONS
I am an activist, a doer of what’s right in society. I will always stick up for the underclassed because I understand how they feel. I get it, I want you to know that I will always listen to you and ensure safety. I will make firearms more accessible to the common and good civilian. I will also make sure that YOU as an individual makes a difference.
*Increase accessibility of firearms and firearm classes
*Ensure no loopholes are abused
*Let any civilian have a voice during my terms of office

CONCLUSION
I’m a dark horse candidate and want to make it known to all of you I will make your life so much better. I care for each and every person in this state’s needs. Good and bad, life and death, justice and glory. If you have any questions, DM me on discord: boymanyuh#5963

“Tooth and nail, blood and dirt, grit and perseverance, and kicking and screaming will I fulfill your needs.”

Vote for LivingWarcrime.

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Support

Signed,

Representative B_ear

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support.

Signed,
WarriorMasterKiller
Undersheriff of the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office
Major of the Firestone National Guard; 1st Military Police Battalion

1 Like

support

1 Like

Even though I don’t agree with the increase of Gun Classes to allow people permits as CFCT is a cool kids club only thing, you have Surreals Seal of approval so

Supported.

Signed
SeanCityNavy
Senator

1 Like

Support! I wish you luck good sir!

1 Like

Well, to be honest. The fact that it’s restricted is a problem. More citizens should have more protection at their disposal.

Support.

The reason it’s restricted is so we have a form of Gun Control within the County, but obviously it doesn’t work because we have Paws in Aborfield selling guns to anyone with the money

1 Like

And that’s exactly why I think we should have more classes to put guns into the hands of civilians to protect themselves. Now, that’s not to say we give guns to everyone and irresponsible people.

Support & endorsement

Signed,
Timshe07
National Guard Major General

Then your okay in my books

Support.

~ CertifiedLaw

1 Like

support

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your consideration. I hope to be your representative in the near future.

1 Like

Senator… not representative :3

also support

1 Like

No, I’ll represent the people.

1 Like